What Lies In The Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you hear it..? Is it there? I think it's watching... No.. It's hunting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Admins
Top posters
Lucia Callistan
Sebastian Raynes I_vote_lcapSebastian Raynes I_voting_barSebastian Raynes I_vote_rcap 
Sebastian Raynes
Sebastian Raynes I_vote_lcapSebastian Raynes I_voting_barSebastian Raynes I_vote_rcap 
Austin Stark
Kara Lee Hemingway
Shane Helms
Genocide
Arik Van Gottschalk
Schatten
Repae R. Mirgeht
Mirinda Chambers
Latest topics
» As student succeeds the master.
Sebastian Raynes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:57 pm by Austin Stark

» Eternal night in Bangkok
Sebastian Raynes Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:15 pm by Shane Helms

» Mirinda Chambers [done]
Sebastian Raynes Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:30 pm by Sebastian Raynes

» Sane Helms (DONE! :3)
Sebastian Raynes Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:16 pm by Lucia Callistan

» The Sighting of Genocide
Sebastian Raynes Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:24 pm by Shane Helms

» Lololol Hiya :D
Sebastian Raynes Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:59 pm by Shane Helms

» Alexander Kaiser Jäger
Sebastian Raynes Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:37 pm by Sebastian Raynes

» Genocide The Angel of Death
Sebastian Raynes Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:59 pm by Lucia Callistan

» Hello people
Sebastian Raynes Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:29 pm by Genocide

» Suggestions
Sebastian Raynes Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:01 pm by Lucia Callistan

Sebastian Raynes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sebastian Raynes

Sebastian Raynes

Sebastian Raynes Empty
PostSubject: Sebastian Raynes   Sebastian Raynes Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:23 pm

Monster Character Template

Name: Sebastian Daven Raynes

Nickname: Seb or Sebby or Draco

Height: 5’ 8”

Weight: 165 lbs

Race: Vampire

Origin: Venice, Italy

Eye color: Red
----------------------------

Physical Information

Picture:
Sebastian Raynes Sebastian

Description: Sebastian stands at five foot eight inches, dark blue hair. His hair used to be brown but he wanted to die it a color to remind him of his “mother”. He usually wears formal clothing within his own home or when he goes out. Otherwise he wears normal clothing to blend in with today’s early 20’s fashion. Notably he wears a amber stone ring on his right ring finger, this ring protects him from the sun.

Defining Marks: He has a scar on his left hand from getting stabbed through the hand with a dagger. He has a very large dragon, coiled around a medallion tattoo on his back.

Mental State

Personality: He is quite nice when he wants to be. Although most of the time Sebastian is quite cold & distant towards fellow monsters. He only will seem nice to the humans that reside within the Order of the Dragon. He enjoys going out every once and a while to relax among humans, especially females. He can be very seductive to girls without compelling them. One could say he takes the lead with girls. Now if you cross Sebastian or cause harm to other members of the Order of the Dragon.

Mentality: Very sane & down to earth. He only shows signs of insanity if he is pissed off at a fellow vampire. He can be very demented if he chooses to torture information out of someone.

Abilities

Spoiler:

History

Sebastian had a great childhood filled with a loving mother and friends. He enjoyed hearing about things involving good and evil, lore like stuff as he grew up. As he was reaching his teenage years he kept looking into the lore of vampires. Once he researched more through the next few years. He became aware of this association called the Order of the Dragon.

It took him a few more years but he managed to find the Order, well more like he was found by them. He then met a mysterious man named Vincent D. Raynes when he just turned eighteen. Vincent told Sebastian he was the founder of the Order but he couldn’t help but question Vincent how he looked so young yet he was the founder of an organization that’s hundreds of years old or so he has been told. Vincent told him those rumors weren’t true. Sebastian trusted him because what he was assuming couldn’t be true.

As the years past he became a loyal member of the Order of the Dragon. He also became very close to Vincent. He thought of Vincent as a father over time, since he really didn’t have a father when he was growing up and his mother passed away when he was seventeen. So as time went on he grew to know Vincent very well and his girlfriend or wife, Aurora, he didn’t know which she was to Vincent. He proceeded to get a tattoo of a dragon coiled around a medallion on his back for his 21st birthday.

One year later he was beginning to wonder about his “father” again. He didn’t know why but he just couldn’t believe him any longer. While Sebastian was reading through his books on vampires, his “father” entered his room.
”My son I must tell you the truth”, Vincent said.

”About what father?” he responded to his father.

”Well about me being a vampire” his father said.

”You’re a what!?” Sebastian reacted loudly.

”Be quiet boy…Yes I am one but I am not evil in the slightest…” Sebastian said no more and listened to his father. After discussing many things with Sebastian and informing him that Aurora was a witch.
”So what is your answer?”, Vincent asked Sebastian.

”Yes I will become a vampire and continue on with running the Order in your name”, he responded to his father.

”Very well, Aurora will teach you various things. I would myself but I have not the time my son. I will have to let myself be killed for sake of the Order. No one must find out a monster itself founded it”, Vincent replied to Sebastian.

”Okay, I understand father, I will miss you greatly and I look forward to what mother will teach me in the ways of black magic., he said to his father. That was last time he ever saw his father. 400 years later and now he knows everything there is to know about vampires, his abilities, witches & his own black magic. For a few of those years he had to remain hidden in the shadows and avoid any contact with the sun, so no one within the Order would find out what he was. So his mother Aurora imbued a ring to protect him from the sun, much like she did for her husband, so he could finally walk among the humans. From then on Sebastian continued on with his dark yet bright life.

Sample Rp
I think my bio works well enough for me not to put this.

Last edited by Sebastian Raynes on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://raizuto.deviantart.com/
Lucia Callistan
Admin
Lucia Callistan

Sebastian Raynes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Raynes   Sebastian Raynes Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:26 pm

Sebastian Raynes LensApproved
Back to top Go down
https://wlits.forumotion.com

Sebastian Raynes
Page 1 of 1