What Lies In The Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you hear it..? Is it there? I think it's watching... No.. It's hunting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Admins
Top posters
Lucia Callistan
The Sighting of Genocide I_vote_lcapThe Sighting of Genocide I_voting_barThe Sighting of Genocide I_vote_rcap 
Sebastian Raynes
The Sighting of Genocide I_vote_lcapThe Sighting of Genocide I_voting_barThe Sighting of Genocide I_vote_rcap 
Austin Stark
Kara Lee Hemingway
Shane Helms
Genocide
Arik Van Gottschalk
Schatten
Repae R. Mirgeht
Mirinda Chambers
Latest topics
» As student succeeds the master.
The Sighting of Genocide Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:57 pm by Austin Stark

» Eternal night in Bangkok
The Sighting of Genocide Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:15 pm by Shane Helms

» Mirinda Chambers [done]
The Sighting of Genocide Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:30 pm by Sebastian Raynes

» Sane Helms (DONE! :3)
The Sighting of Genocide Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:16 pm by Lucia Callistan

» The Sighting of Genocide
The Sighting of Genocide Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:24 pm by Shane Helms

» Lololol Hiya :D
The Sighting of Genocide Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:59 pm by Shane Helms

» Alexander Kaiser Jäger
The Sighting of Genocide Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:37 pm by Sebastian Raynes

» Genocide The Angel of Death
The Sighting of Genocide Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:59 pm by Lucia Callistan

» Hello people
The Sighting of Genocide Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:29 pm by Genocide

» Suggestions
The Sighting of Genocide Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:01 pm by Lucia Callistan

The Sighting of Genocide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Genocide

Genocide

The Sighting of Genocide Empty
PostSubject: The Sighting of Genocide   The Sighting of Genocide Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:21 pm

The Description of the Area:
The area, was now surrounded in cities, people walking from place to place. Women and men walking traveling to one destination to another. Loud sounds booming across the area as cars zoom through the streets paying no mind to the trafic lights. Coming to a halt comes one taxi cab, stopping in front of a little white hair boy. The taxi driver gets out, to see if the boy was alright, the child just simply smiled. Then within the last seconds the taxi driver was seen smeered across the front of the windshield wipers. His body torn in half, on the childs face drips red blood pouring to the ground. He would lift up his right hand licking it clean. People now seeing the dead taxi driver everyone comes to a stop to rush to the scene. Police cars now heading to the scene, the child no where to be found. As everyone rushes into that one area, it would soon be the last, sight and visual placing they would ever have.

Genocide's New Awakening:
A child walks over to the people surrounding the bloody taxi-cab. His hands flailing about as he looked at a female, as if saying 'up up' this was normally a child reference for a person to pick them up. The female would look down at the child as she was in shock. She would ask who he belonged to before picking him up, the women had picked him up, then just like that his eyes glew a demonic red, it must have been a fast ending seeing how in one second he was picked up the next she had been lying on the ground, body scrambled. The boy now vanishing from the scene, watches a far to see their reaction, smiling and clapping caused him to want more of this killing. He would, smile this time giggling, as the others looked at him from looking away from the dead corpses. He would then get that glint in his eyes, bite his finger, causing it to bleed and suckked up the blood spitting it at the police officer, as he snapped his fingers, the childs blood exploaded onto another person, freaking out the officer now dead. The child continued to snap his fingers, as his blood transfered from one dead body to the next. Laughing as he continued to snap his fingers, watching one by one the dead corpses flying all over the place. He would lift up his head after they all died. He would get this sudden urge in his stomach, this told him he was hungry. He walks over to the bodies one by one placing his hand on the dead and ripped up corpses, the bodies sucked into his hand leaving nothing but the clothes and the blood spattered across the ground. Genocide was back and he was ready to kill. With an insane look he giggled, then looked around spotting a butterfly, he would chase it around the streets laughing, till he caught it, like the humans he killed the butterfly would not last very long.
Back to top Go down
Shane Helms

Shane Helms

The Sighting of Genocide Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sighting of Genocide   The Sighting of Genocide Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:24 pm

Shane having to listen to his MP3 player and bumping his head a bit, the Taxi driver of course beeping, throwing vulgar in italian. Shane taps the Taxi Driver, taking out some euros. "Grazie per il passaggio, è possibile fermarsi qui, vado a piedi." (Translation: Thanks for the ride, You can stop here, i'll walk.) Shane said, smiling a bit and taking his Guitar case and slinging it over his back as he stepped out of the Taxi, starting to take the walk, seeing the Police Cars past by. "Wonder what that was all about. Must be something real serious happening to get the police going." Shane thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

The Sighting of Genocide
Page 1 of 1