What Lies In The Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you hear it..? Is it there? I think it's watching... No.. It's hunting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Admins
Top posters
Lucia Callistan
Alexander Kaiser Jäger I_vote_lcapAlexander Kaiser Jäger I_voting_barAlexander Kaiser Jäger I_vote_rcap 
Sebastian Raynes
Alexander Kaiser Jäger I_vote_lcapAlexander Kaiser Jäger I_voting_barAlexander Kaiser Jäger I_vote_rcap 
Austin Stark
Kara Lee Hemingway
Shane Helms
Genocide
Arik Van Gottschalk
Schatten
Repae R. Mirgeht
Mirinda Chambers
Latest topics
» As student succeeds the master.
Alexander Kaiser Jäger Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:57 pm by Austin Stark

» Eternal night in Bangkok
Alexander Kaiser Jäger Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:15 pm by Shane Helms

» Mirinda Chambers [done]
Alexander Kaiser Jäger Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:30 pm by Sebastian Raynes

» Sane Helms (DONE! :3)
Alexander Kaiser Jäger Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:16 pm by Lucia Callistan

» The Sighting of Genocide
Alexander Kaiser Jäger Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:24 pm by Shane Helms

» Lololol Hiya :D
Alexander Kaiser Jäger Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:59 pm by Shane Helms

» Alexander Kaiser Jäger
Alexander Kaiser Jäger Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:37 pm by Sebastian Raynes

» Genocide The Angel of Death
Alexander Kaiser Jäger Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:59 pm by Lucia Callistan

» Hello people
Alexander Kaiser Jäger Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:29 pm by Genocide

» Suggestions
Alexander Kaiser Jäger Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:01 pm by Lucia Callistan

Alexander Kaiser Jäger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sebastian Raynes

Sebastian Raynes

Alexander Kaiser Jäger Empty
PostSubject: Alexander Kaiser Jäger   Alexander Kaiser Jäger Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:37 pm

Monster Character Template

Name: Alexander Kaiser Jäger

Nickname:  “The Jäger” in various areas in Germany. His friends call him Kaiser.

Height: 6’1”

Weight: 200 lbs.

Race: Lycan

Origin: Berlin, Germany

Eye color: Yellowish gold
----------------------------

Physical Information

Picture:

Spoiler:

Description: Refer to picture.

Defining Marks: He bears a scar on his right cheek & across his nose.

Mental State

Personality: Alex isn’t too complex. Before getting turned, he wasn't too violent but deep inside he was. He hates everyone but his friends, the few he has anyway. He otherwise is a cold blooded killer. He is not someone you neither cross nor trust too well. He only blends in for money when the need arises and to brush suspicion off him for any local killings he commits.

Mentality: He’s a ruthless killer with his sanity still intact. He loves killing for the fun of it not just for feeding.

Abilities

Spoiler:

History

Alexander was just your normal street rat mugger, until something happen to him. That will be explained later on. He didn't have a nice childhood plain and simple. He was your stereotypical bully throughout high school and passed all his classes with straight As. So he wasn't an idiot numbskull like some bullies are. By the end of his high school year he was the best of the best in every athletic sport yet he was hated by most except for his little group of cheerleaders.

Thanks to his athletic gifts, he earned himself a full ride scholarship to almost any university, he decided on a big university with the classes he wanted accompanied with many hot chicks on campus. He was an ass to a plethora of guys when they pissed him off. One of the guys' girlfriends, he pissed off in the past just so happened to be a Lycan. There was one thing Alex didn't believe in and that was monsters and all the jazz. He was in for a surprise after accepting a date with said girl.

It was near midnight, Alex and the girl were walking up to the front of her house from his car. ”No one else is home, so now would be a great time for us to get know each other more..”, Anya told him with slight seductive undertone. Alex smiled at what she said as he followed her inside her house. ”Before we go to my room, follow me down to the basement to get some beer”, she said to him. He agreed wholeheartedly and followed her downstairs. He closed the door behind himself as he followed her. He smiled with anticipation with each step he took down the stairs.

He looked around and noticed the basement had various chains and shackles on the floors and walls. Before he could say a word he was mauled and bitten hard on the neck by some giant wolf creature. He was bleeding profusely for a moment then stopped. Anya shackled him to the wall, ”Have fun turning into a Lycan...it's excruciatingly painful at first”, she said while slowly reverting back to her human form. Everything she told was a bit blurry but he got most of it. In all honesty he thought he was having a strange ass nightmare.

Alex woke up suddenly being shackled to the wall and surrounded by darkness. ”What the fuck...”, he yelled but then suddenly Anya placed her right index finger on his lips. ”Shh..I told you I'm turning you into a Lycan..because I well...deem you worthy of being my mate...I just love your violent personality..”, she said to him as she pressed her body against his. Alex was completely baffled but at the same time wasn't too mad about what was going on. He liked Anya, she's hot & has a hateful personality like himself. 'This couldn't be too bad', he thought. As that thought passed through his mind he felt extreme pain in his chest. That pain increasingly spread everywhere throughout his entire body.

He was keeping pretty quiet through the pain, until all the bones in his body began changing their form & mutating. After about 3 hours the transformation ended and all the pain ceased. He opened his eyes and looked down at himself, he couldn't belief it, he was a werewolf with midnight black fur. ”Hey there Lex...you look so vicious transformed”, Anya said to him with a smile, then kissed him. ”I'm in control...I always thought werewolves were mindless...but I guess not...I can feel the power I have...I like it..”, Alex said to Anya. ”Werewolves are mindless, you my dear are a Lycan. Anyways...I knew you would..now you have a lot to learn..”, she responded continuing to smile.

20 years later Alex gained himself a name for himself throughout Germany. He has long since been without Anya. She was killed by a man that belong to an organization called the Order of the Dragon. He eventually did kill that man, but he now seeks out any member of the accursed group of humans. He currently still resides in Berlin, Germany.

Sample Rp
My history suffices.
Back to top Go down
http://raizuto.deviantart.com/

Alexander Kaiser Jäger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What Lies In The Shadows :: Welcome :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: