What Lies In The Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you hear it..? Is it there? I think it's watching... No.. It's hunting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Admins
Top posters
Lucia Callistan
Sane Helms (DONE! :3) I_vote_lcapSane Helms (DONE! :3) I_voting_barSane Helms (DONE! :3) I_vote_rcap 
Sebastian Raynes
Sane Helms (DONE! :3) I_vote_lcapSane Helms (DONE! :3) I_voting_barSane Helms (DONE! :3) I_vote_rcap 
Austin Stark
Kara Lee Hemingway
Shane Helms
Genocide
Arik Van Gottschalk
Schatten
Repae R. Mirgeht
Mirinda Chambers
Latest topics
» As student succeeds the master.
Sane Helms (DONE! :3) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:57 pm by Austin Stark

» Eternal night in Bangkok
Sane Helms (DONE! :3) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:15 pm by Shane Helms

» Mirinda Chambers [done]
Sane Helms (DONE! :3) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:30 pm by Sebastian Raynes

» Sane Helms (DONE! :3)
Sane Helms (DONE! :3) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:16 pm by Lucia Callistan

» The Sighting of Genocide
Sane Helms (DONE! :3) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:24 pm by Shane Helms

» Lololol Hiya :D
Sane Helms (DONE! :3) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:59 pm by Shane Helms

» Alexander Kaiser Jäger
Sane Helms (DONE! :3) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:37 pm by Sebastian Raynes

» Genocide The Angel of Death
Sane Helms (DONE! :3) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:59 pm by Lucia Callistan

» Hello people
Sane Helms (DONE! :3) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:29 pm by Genocide

» Suggestions
Sane Helms (DONE! :3) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:01 pm by Lucia Callistan

Sane Helms (DONE! :3)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shane Helms

Shane Helms

Sane Helms (DONE! :3) Empty
PostSubject: Sane Helms (DONE! :3)   Sane Helms (DONE! :3) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:54 pm

Human Character Template

Name: Shane Helms

Nickname: Shaney

Height: 6'3

Weight: 180 lbs

Eye color: Natural Green
----------------------------

Physical Information

Picture:
Spoiler:

Description: ^The Avatar Explains His Looks^

Defining Marks: None

Mental State

Personality: His personality seems to be a very philosophical like style. He is indeed Kind towards others only irritated if he is bothered enough. He's tries to be logical and creative about most of the things he does. Nonetheless he's kind towards others, just as long as he tries not to act like a Smartass in a way.

Mentality: Staying late nights writing Compositions for himself for Guitar studies takes a toll on him. He's quite stable in mentality but he seems to suffer sleep deprivation.

History

Shane Helms, the Guitarist Virtuoso who hails from Biscelgie, Italy. Having to study from Barletta for Korean Martial Arts and Musical Theory for the Classical Guitar. But of course his life started with in Biscelgie, living with his father and grandmother; Michael Helms and Maria Monaco del Helms. He was quiet during his child-hood, having been motivated and inspired on how music sounded and how it made him feel with such enjoyment as each string was plucked or strummed. It didn't matter to him, music was all to him. The day he left for college, having his school days quite successful. "Hey father, I bet you I can do anything with such a career," Shane said, His father having a hearty laugh and nodding, "Of course, Shane. You know you are talented with such an instrument, I believe you can. But wait, I will give you something before you go." Michael said, going to the back and handing Shane a Guitar case but inside was a Classical Guitar for studies. He smiled and hugging his father, "This means a lot." he said before taking his leave.
Three years after college, he only had one more year to go before he was going to earn his Bachelor's degree in the Art of Musical Theory, he was proud of himself. Nonetheless having to go all the time to the Martial Art Dojo, training to be both mentally and physically fit. He believed in the Tenets of what was told to him. Devoting some of his time when he had the time for it.
But that's when news struck that his father died in a Car accident. Now having his life turned upside down from it happening. But he had to stay strong, and get through, but everyday he would awake feeling such guilt that wasn't his fault but it happens. Wishing it never happened but now having to go along with life in such a terrible way. Only way to make his father proud. But each passing day he feels a certain sensation, an eerie feeling inside. Though he wonders what goes on in the outside world, soon he will eventually revealed to what is seen.

Abilities

When he carries around his Classical Guitar, he has a chance of a few posts.
Spoiler:

Sample Rp

-a Man runs in the C.E.D.A Base, obviously scared, panicked, and paranoid in a way.-
*The Recruit Walks Over and Asks, "What's wrong? Is there something the matter?"
*The Man looking up at the Recruit and nervously trying to speak, "I-i-i...I SAW THEM!" he cried, hugging his legs.
*The Recruit rubbed his neck a bit then getting on his Radio, "Uh Sir...May I request some assistance here?" he asked. a Response came to the Radio, "10-4, I'm moving to your location. What's the Situation?" the Commanding Officer asked, "Well it seems that when he seen them he means he saw the infected." he replied. "Where?" the Officer asked, "Hold on,"
*The Recruit turned back at the man, looking at him. "Do you know where they are?" The man looked back up at him and nodded, "They're....n-n-near my home...They..just came out of nowhere suddenly.." the man replied. The Recruit nodded, "Somewhere around his home.." The Recruit replied into the Radio. "Well. If we're going to dispatch to investigate this situation, he'll have to come with us to take us to his home." the Officer replied, "10-4," the Recruit simply said then looking at the man. "Sir, I need you to come with us when you need us to handle the infected situation." he said
*Suddenly the Man hugs his leg and starts crying, "NO NO NO! Y-y-you can't make me go back there!" He cried, "But Sir I-," "NO! I WON'T GO! I WON'T, I WON'T, I WON'T!" the Man continuing to cry, "SIR! If we are going to handle this, you need to come with us!!" the Recruit yelled a bit. The Man sniffled and rubbed his eyes, "O-Ok.." he said softly. The Recruit's Commanding Officer arrived, "Sit-rep?" he asked, "All is fine here." The Recruit replied, getting the man on his feet, checking for any bite wounds which there weren't any. "Alright get moving, Citizen." the Officer said, the Man starting to walk, going to his house as the Two C.E.D.A units were following him there. From the distance they see 4 Infected, roaming around his yard.
*The Recruit unholstered his Handgun as the Commanding Officer unslung his Rifle. "On me, Recruit." The Officer said, the Recruit nodding and followed the Officer. The man staying back and running back to the C.E.D.A base. The Commanding Officer and the Recruit approaching the Infected and started to Exterminate them, making sure they were dead. The Recruit sighing in relief, "Thank god that's over.." he said under his breath, the Commanding Officer slinging his rifle, going over his radio, "Infected has been exterminated, now going to Quarantine the Citizen's home. Over." The Officer said then he turned looking at the Recruit. "You better get used to this because this will never stop until we find a cure." he said, the Recruit nodded.

(This is from my old application paper when I started as a C.E.D.A. character on X-Hosters)

(But nonetheless, tried hard for this :c )

Back to top Go down
Lucia Callistan
Admin
Lucia Callistan

PostSubject: Re: Sane Helms (DONE! :3)   Sane Helms (DONE! :3) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:01 pm

Sane Helms (DONE! :3) LensApproved
Back to top Go down
https://wlits.forumotion.com
Lucia Callistan
Admin
Lucia Callistan

PostSubject: Re: Sane Helms (DONE! :3)   Sane Helms (DONE! :3) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:16 pm

Yeah! Lol
Back to top Go down
https://wlits.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sane Helms (DONE! :3)   Sane Helms (DONE! :3) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sane Helms (DONE! :3)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What Lies In The Shadows :: Welcome :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: