What Lies In The Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you hear it..? Is it there? I think it's watching... No.. It's hunting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Admins
Top posters
Lucia Callistan
Eternal night in Bangkok I_vote_lcapEternal night in Bangkok I_voting_barEternal night in Bangkok I_vote_rcap 
Sebastian Raynes
Eternal night in Bangkok I_vote_lcapEternal night in Bangkok I_voting_barEternal night in Bangkok I_vote_rcap 
Austin Stark
Kara Lee Hemingway
Shane Helms
Genocide
Arik Van Gottschalk
Schatten
Repae R. Mirgeht
Mirinda Chambers
Latest topics
» As student succeeds the master.
Eternal night in Bangkok Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:57 pm by Austin Stark

» Eternal night in Bangkok
Eternal night in Bangkok Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:15 pm by Shane Helms

» Mirinda Chambers [done]
Eternal night in Bangkok Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:30 pm by Sebastian Raynes

» Sane Helms (DONE! :3)
Eternal night in Bangkok Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:16 pm by Lucia Callistan

» The Sighting of Genocide
Eternal night in Bangkok Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:24 pm by Shane Helms

» Lololol Hiya :D
Eternal night in Bangkok Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:59 pm by Shane Helms

» Alexander Kaiser Jäger
Eternal night in Bangkok Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:37 pm by Sebastian Raynes

» Genocide The Angel of Death
Eternal night in Bangkok Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:59 pm by Lucia Callistan

» Hello people
Eternal night in Bangkok Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:29 pm by Genocide

» Suggestions
Eternal night in Bangkok Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:01 pm by Lucia Callistan

Eternal night in Bangkok

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucia Callistan
Admin
Lucia Callistan

Eternal night in Bangkok Empty
PostSubject: Eternal night in Bangkok   Eternal night in Bangkok Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:49 am

The sound of heart-pounding music echoed through Soi Cowboy, the largest go-go bar/ night club in all of Bangkok. Guys came in one by one hoping to find a woman to spend a good time with. A woman slipped into the bar, ready to work, as her eyes looked toward a seat to merely relax before she had to perform. Her soft dark brown eyes seemed to have a red tint to them, which caught the eye of many in the room. Her tanned figure made her easily stand out, which only caused more sights to be on her.

"Lucy! We need you in the cage again. The new girl got herself hurt." Said a man that seemed to be out of breath. He had obviously been looking for someone to replace the girl who had hurt herself. The female called 'Lucy' stood up and winked at the man. "No worries. I'll just change into my uniform and I'll be right up there." She said as she smiled and walked past the man.

Lucia walked to the back room, being the dressing room for all of the female workers. She walked past the other girls, feeling their hostility toward her. After all, she was one of the very few women to be able to just walk in for work whenever she wanted and still get a normal pay. Why was this? Lucia had been working in Soi Cowboy for just over four years. After all, it was an easy job for her, good pay, and made it easy for her to find her pray each day.

The female walked to her locker, stripping down into her underwear but then slipped on a jean miniskirt, a black tube top shirt which only covered her breasts, cowboy boots and a cowboy jacket. She closed her locker, locking it, before walking out and towards an elevator. As she stepped in, the elevator went up, taking her the top of a platform up above the dance floor of the nightclub but was closed off by metal bars and a steal top, thus it being called "The Cage". Lucia took her normal pose, her legs separated as shoulder length and her hands on her hips, her cowgirl hat tilted to cover her eyes.

"Ladies and gentleman!!! We bring to you, from the western world of Europe, the girl to come forth and show Asia what sexy is about! The woman among girls! Come forth all you who want to save this tormented soul! I bring forth, Miss Sin!" As this was said by an announcer, lights lit up the cage. Everyone below could easily see the woman. "Hey there boys and girls! Let the show begin!"

With that said, the music continued and Lucia began to work, dancing as she always did. Within the song the words "Lustful", "Sinful", "Deadly" seemed to repeat. Causing the crowed to dance to the rhythm just as Lucia did. Her hips and body moving to the music as best as she knew how. The woman took off her hat and Jacket, tossing it out of the cage and into the crowd. Whoever wanted it, could have it, but this only marked the young woman's target.
Back to top Go down
https://wlits.forumotion.com
Schatten

Schatten

PostSubject: Re: Eternal night in Bangkok   Eternal night in Bangkok Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:14 pm

Schatten traveled in the shadows of Thailand. It was getting kind of bored of Europe, so it needed new faces to scare, or maybe new test subjects. What better way to practice these things than at a crowded area? It went towards the night club to pull some pranks first. It loved to pull pranks on people, expecially if it humiliated them. It cackled a bit and went inside the night club. Not many lights in a night club, so it could stay hidden.

Schatten went to one of the workers of the place. A Skirt down to her knees, and apparently going commando? How could it pass up this opportunity! It summoned a large draft from an open window and the ladies skirt when flying up. The girl fought to keep her skirt down and the draft stopped.

By this time, Schatten was in the locker room, thinking it was empty hidden inside of a locker. It cackled a bit, admiring its own prank. It sighed and said to itself, "Alright, it's time to actually to get some work done. Most of these fools are drunk, so I can not be discovered." It looked through its books to make sure it studied the spells right, staying in the locker for a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Raynes

Sebastian Raynes

PostSubject: Re: Eternal night in Bangkok   Eternal night in Bangkok Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:53 pm

After a long meeting with the branch of the Order of the Dragon here in Thailand, Sebastian decided to relax a little. Didn’t take him long to find a place to relax. There he stood in front of the famous Soi Cowboy. He entered the place dressed semi-formally yet not at the same time. One could say he looked rather ravishing. He stood at the entrance for a moment & observed the room. He couldn't help but notice a nearby's woman's nether regions courtesy of a mysterious gust of wind. ’Not bad…she looks tasty all over’, he thought to himself. He continued walking into the bar.

Sebastian easily attracted the attention of many girls, employees and non-employers, within the bar. Most vampires would love a crowded place like this for feeding reasons. He on the other hand, couldn’t care less, he rarely ever fed on women, if he ever did; it was just a taste, not enough to drain or kill them. As he was glancing with his dark red piercing eyes around, he noticed a very sexy woman dancing up inside of a caged box above the dance floor. ’A succubus, interesting…’, he thought to himself. Suddenly he broke his gaze as a woman who worked at the bar approached him, ”Hey there handsome”. He looked her straight into the eyes of the young woman, ”Miss, could you tell me who is dancing up in the cage?” The girl gave him a smug look and replied, ”Oh..that’s Miss Sin…our best dancer…”

”Oh, I see…alright”, he responded to the girl continuing to watch.

Last edited by Sebastian Raynes on Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://raizuto.deviantart.com/
Lucia Callistan
Admin
Lucia Callistan

PostSubject: Re: Eternal night in Bangkok   Eternal night in Bangkok Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:38 pm

As time continued within the famous Thai go-go bar was booming with music. Slowly there was a slight change in the music, instead of mostly trance it switched to a song called 'IDGAF' by Blood On The Dance Floor. This was Lucia's song of the week. Why is this? One line within the song says 'Hotty with the Tomb Raider, Come here and sip up this shotty, Get naked: Kick up this party, Don't be afraid to get naughty!' which are slight rules that every succubus lives by.

Lucia's body moved with the beat of the music as she hummed along with the melody. The female's skirt swaying with every sway of the hips. The female's abdomen exposed as she swayed due to the tube-top like bra which held her breasts and covering them but barely keeping them contained from her movements. Her eyes glowing lightly as her body heated with every move she made, catching glimpses of the men and women that stared at her figure as she moved. With that, a smirk remained on the female's face as she moved her body a bit more seductively to drag in her victims.

'Far too easy.' Lucia thought as she moved her hands slowly down her own sides to her hips, emphasizing every motion she made for the crowd. Her hands then moved back up her slender frame, lightly stroking her top which seemed to move slightly out of place as if about to be removed but then moved back into place. Her hands moved up as she held her hair up while moving her body to the music.
Back to top Go down
Schatten

Schatten

PostSubject: Re: Eternal night in Bangkok   Eternal night in Bangkok Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:48 pm

Schatten left the locker, looking for new victims. He didn't really know what to do now, so he just wandered around. He looked in the bar, and on the dance floors. We just couldn't find much anyone. So he decided to go into the private rooms.

Schatten went towards the private rooms and he started making scratching noices on the doors. When he did that, he left the area and went to go do something more exciting. He looked around more to try to find more to do

He then looked at the bar and looked at the different drinks. He shrugged and didn't know why humans liked these so much. He tapped one with his staff, and just as he did, the bartender picked it up and served a man a drink. As the man took a sip, the glass shattered. The man started complaining and argueing and Schatten laughed a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Raynes

Sebastian Raynes

PostSubject: Re: Eternal night in Bangkok   Eternal night in Bangkok Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:34 am

Sebastian thought to himself for a moment then he turned to the female employee. "Well Miss, is it possible to talk to Miss Sin up there?, Sebastian asked the young woman as he looked her up and down briefly. He just so happen to be carrying money on himself. So if he had to pay money to speak with the succubus, he would. "Yes, but it will not be cheap Mister..", the young girl replied to the vampire. She proceeded to whisper to him how much money he would need. Sebastian quickly handed it to her all in cash. A look of surprise came across the young woman's face, she then took the money, "Alright I'll go let her know she has a customer". The girl scurried off after finishing her sentence. Sebastian took this moment to look around quickly to check if anyone was looking at him. No one was looking at him so he proceeded to chant a little spell to himself, this spell would protect him against the succubus' seduction powers.

---

The young girl made her way to the cage, she took the elevator that lead directly to the cage. She banged on the door, "Miss Sin! You have a customer, he gave me straight out cash. He is waiting downstairs for you, she said loudly so Lucia could hear her. 'Lucia...she's so popular with the guys...I'm so jealous...', she thought to herself as she waited for Lucia to answer her. As she waited, she began to glance around the area. She began to wonder if she would ever get to go inside the cage one day.
Back to top Go down
http://raizuto.deviantart.com/
Shane Helms

Shane Helms

PostSubject: Re: Eternal night in Bangkok   Eternal night in Bangkok Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:31 pm

Shane having to be stopped by a Bouncer as he thought he can walk on by, "Whoa whoa little man, I can't let you go in without seeing identification," the Bouncer said, he held such an intimidating look. "Typical. Alright, here you go," Shane replied and handing him identification and having to pay some Baht to get enterance. As soon as Shane got in, he heard the sound of music and the lights changing. "Now at first I thought it was a Jazz club, nevermind then." Shane said, adjusting the strap on his guitar case and walking around to find a spot to take a seat.
Back to top Go down
Lucia Callistan
Admin
Lucia Callistan

PostSubject: Re: Eternal night in Bangkok   Eternal night in Bangkok Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:14 pm

As she was told that she was needed due to having a personal customer, Lucia nodded. She smiled lightly as she left the cage and went down the elevator. Her eyes looked around the room as she smiled at the girl that had given her the news. The woman walked past the girl and into the main lobby, grabbing a bottle of water to quench her thirst. She walked toward the back and noticed another man that had entered the bar. She waves at him in a kind fashion, noticing his guitar case, before walking into the back and going into the changing room.

The woman would have to change into her normal clothing before meeting with the guest. She walked into the changing room and walked toward her locker. Her eyes narrowed at it as she heard slight snickering from it. She opened the metal box rather quickly and peered inside. The girl saw nothing then shrugged as she stripped down to her under garments and slipped on her sight black skinny jeans and the black zip up tank top which she adored. She closed the locker and made her way down a long hallway where giggles and chuckles of lust and romance seemed to ring. She made her way to the end and entered a room with the sign "Welcome To Damnation" above the door in bright red, firey lettering. As the woman entered, she sat down on the black leather couch to the far side of the room and waited for her guest to be brought to her.
Back to top Go down
Shane Helms

Shane Helms

PostSubject: Re: Eternal night in Bangkok   Eternal night in Bangkok Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:15 pm

Shane raised one of his eyebrows but smiled just a bit and waving back at her. He thought to himself, Does this place even have the Underground part...I mean I could sneak around and try to get through, to see if I can find any sort of Club to actually play performances in for some Baht." After he looked around for a while, he got up and now making his way, he didn't know where to go so he only let fate take him where he wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal night in Bangkok   Eternal night in Bangkok Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eternal night in Bangkok
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What Lies In The Shadows :: Asia :: Thailand :: Bangkok, Tailand-
Jump to: