What Lies In The Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you hear it..? Is it there? I think it's watching... No.. It's hunting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Admins
Top posters
Lucia Callistan
Genocide The Angel of Death I_vote_lcapGenocide The Angel of Death I_voting_barGenocide The Angel of Death I_vote_rcap 
Sebastian Raynes
Genocide The Angel of Death I_vote_lcapGenocide The Angel of Death I_voting_barGenocide The Angel of Death I_vote_rcap 
Austin Stark
Kara Lee Hemingway
Shane Helms
Genocide
Arik Van Gottschalk
Schatten
Repae R. Mirgeht
Mirinda Chambers
Latest topics
» As student succeeds the master.
Genocide The Angel of Death Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:57 pm by Austin Stark

» Eternal night in Bangkok
Genocide The Angel of Death Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:15 pm by Shane Helms

» Mirinda Chambers [done]
Genocide The Angel of Death Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:30 pm by Sebastian Raynes

» Sane Helms (DONE! :3)
Genocide The Angel of Death Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:16 pm by Lucia Callistan

» The Sighting of Genocide
Genocide The Angel of Death Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:24 pm by Shane Helms

» Lololol Hiya :D
Genocide The Angel of Death Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:59 pm by Shane Helms

» Alexander Kaiser Jäger
Genocide The Angel of Death Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:37 pm by Sebastian Raynes

» Genocide The Angel of Death
Genocide The Angel of Death Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:59 pm by Lucia Callistan

» Hello people
Genocide The Angel of Death Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:29 pm by Genocide

» Suggestions
Genocide The Angel of Death Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:01 pm by Lucia Callistan

Genocide The Angel of Death

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Genocide

Genocide

Genocide The Angel of Death Empty
PostSubject: Genocide The Angel of Death   Genocide The Angel of Death Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:05 pm

Monster Character Template

Name:Genocide

Nickname:Geno-Sama/Genocide the Angel of Death

Height:3 feet six inch {human form} 6 feet two inch {demon form}

Weight:50lbs {Human form} 145lbs{Demon Form}

Race: Fallen Angel (Demonic False Angel)

Origin:Heaven

Eye color:Red
----------------------------

Physical Information

Picture:
Spoiler:
Avi Image is Child looks

Description: Geno's hair seems to be a bright white, his hair in a spike like form, his eyes are bright red as he has an demonic look from his eyes. He normally wares an outfit in red and black, that almost seems like a demon shroud. He normally wares samurai like shoes, though once in a while we wares blood stained sandels. He stands at a six foot two inches as his weight is about 145 pounds. On his back he carries a katana that supposedly is colored in nothing but white

Defining Marks:Genocide in Kanji on his back

Mental State

Personality:Geno seems to be extremely cynical, due to the fact that he was taken under the ruling of the devil himself. Geno would be an angel and a demon who has no physical emotions but the knowledge of emotions which he gains from devouring the bodies of the dead drives him insane. Almost like a child, he will go out to touch someone though when he gets with range, he will use his deadly like skills and snap the bones or body parts of the other victims. As said before he is the demon which has the ability of blood, though this is just a metaphor, it stands for the child of destruction. Everything that gets near him he wants to destroy, though when anyone else such as a demon or an angel gets near, he just laughs and hangs out with them. Geno prefers to live among demons as angels try to harm geno, geno tends to be well protected by the demons as they don't want him to be purified because he would be a deadly enemy if he were to be pured.

Mentality:Insane Mentality

Abilities

Spoiler:

History
Geno was created by the will of god, thus to create an angel that could kill humans or any other being if being judged as bad. The creation of god was to be born as a seven year old boy, though when cast down into the earth he would take form of a nineteen year old man. This was the original plan of god’s will though that soon changed when Lucifer the mighty angel of deception came by and stole the boy from the grasp of god. Before he gave him the ability to feel any emotion such as love, sadness, ect the boy was created as a physically insane angel, who soon became a fallen angel.
As the devil had corrupted the soul of the now fallen angel, he gave it the ability known as a curse, this is a technique which gives the demon or fallen angel ability to react on others when attacked. Geno’s curse was that of his black blood which was never purified to red by god before the devil had stolen him. It is a known fact that Geno was responsible for the killings of all over the world, seeing how he corrupted the minds of others causing them to go into war with other beings. Being satisfied after they had finished killing each other he would take the dead corpses and devour them by placing his hand on their flesh and simply thinking that he was hungry the body would be absorbed and he would gain the knowledge of that being. It would be a known ability that he was created to have.
Geno was known as the all knowing angel of death, he had knowledge of every being he killed, and thus which drove him insane and wanting to kill. When others try to touch him, he would go insane and break their bones or kill them on impact. The only people that can actually touch him would be angels or other demons however it was practically impossible to get near him. He thrived for blood, and wanted to kill others he wanted the blood of everyone. He is known as the Almighty Death Demon, who would be known wide for the greatest deaths within the world.

Sample Rp
Before Training:
A male would look at the sky sighing as he knew he had to get off his lazy ass and go train. He would look at the sky some more, as he sat on the green grass which he felt at his fingertips. He could feel the breeze touching through the short length of his golden bright hair. He would continue to look up at the sky, red eyes staring clearly at the passing clouds. He would question on the matter why he was in this village, much less any village. He wanted to explore and gain power, maybe even possibly bring peace to others. Though he knew for fact that not only was the ridiculous to think, it also could not be done in his life time. The male sighed as he finally got up, brushing any signs of dirt off of his clothing, then sighed as he slid his hand across a hilt of an overly large blade that stuck deep into the ground. He would then slide the sword out from the sheathing of the ground, and swing it upwards piercing through the air, then sent it downwards landing into a sheathing which glowed a bright blue essence which seemed like that of chakra. His sheathing carried four headbands wrapped around them tightly, each with an etching on the symbol. He sighed as he made his first step forward twisting it onto the ground, proceeding to walk towards the training area. He decided upon training how to wield this overly large sword which lay dormant on his back.

Battle Field Description:
An open area surrounding by large trees, the ground was green and full of life. One area surrounded in mounds of dirt lies four large blocks sticking out of the ground as if used for balancing on. Clear on the other side about five or ten feet away, a large river flows off the edge smashing and making a roar as it hits the bottom. This was clear that the waterfall was used for speed and agility, mostly used to run or swim against the current. The weather in the area was mostly warm, so it was a great day for training though a lousy time to train seeing how it was already two in the afternoon. This area is surrounded in field of chakra threads which run from one branch to another, though unknown as to why they are here, most people say it is because they make it a lot harder fight or possibly train because they have the tendency of absorbing chakra from a said user who enters. Though not proven that this is true, it seems to be only a superstition though to many ninja it seems like a great challenge to fight the struggles of this land like area. Far off into the eastern area is last part of training, the target area, here it is surrounded by dozens of targets lined up to be attacked. Most happen to be dummies which are used for close up range attack, the others happen to be for projectile type attacks. Far off in the distance a male walks in with an overly large sword placed on his back.

Training Without the Sword:
The male would flip the sword out of its sheathing, throwing it into the ground with force. If he was to have strength in picking up the sword and swinging it he was to train his strength. He first went over to the river section of the battle field. He would apply chakra to his feet trying to run against the current, failing at his attempt he would fall through the water soaking his clothes. A series of curses or swears past his lips as he gargled a mouth full of water. His hands applying chakra to his hands, placed on the water as he pushed himself out of the water, pulling off a handstand, now transferring the chakra to his feet he would flip over and land on the water feet first landing on top of the water. He sighed as his clothes now dripped wet; he was already beginning to hate this training. He sighed some more as he would concentrate on his goal, to make it simple he pulled out a kunai flinging it into a rock at the top of the waterfall, lodging it into the cracks of the rock. He smirked as looked at the waterfall, that was a touch goal to make but he would have it done within the next hour. He looked up at the kunai, and ran towards the waterfall, bad mistake as he slipped as he lost his footing falling once again into the water face first. Now angry, he flipped upwards out of the water landing on the water with his footing landing on the water once again. He sighed as he walked casually over to the down pouring stream. He was doing well so far, due to the fact that he hasn’t lost his footing. He was now at the hard part, he applied chakra into his hands as he pressed it onto the waterfall noticing his hands fly through the waterfall, and he knew he needed a lot of chakra and physical strength. He would apply more chakra into his hands and about the same equal amount into his feet as he pressed up against the water, gaining the strength to stick on the water; he began to climb up the downstream waterfall. Keeping focused, he would concentrate on nothing but the kunai that was lodged into the cracks of the rock about ten feet from his head. Slightly losing his footing, his right foot slips through the waterfall as it slams directly into a rock. Adding another set of swears and curses he would pull out his beaten up leg and press it against the waterfall and continued to climb the waterfall once more. As fifty nine minutes now pass, the male made it up to the top grasping the kunai, and pulling himself up flinging himself over the top landing on top of the free moving waterfall. His strength training was complete next was his training of balance.

The Recharge Meditation Relax:
The male would set himself under a tree, meditating under the shade of the large tree. He smiles and relaxes under the tree, his eyes closed shut. As he sits down, chakra from the threads attached from the trees, did not absorb his chakra but rather helped him regain chakra, if only a little. He continued to relax, as he knew he needed to train for balancing after words and it wasn’t as easy as it had seemed. As the seconds went by, chakra poured from the threads into the male’s body, recharging his chakra slowly. He figure he sit and wait for two hours for his chakra to fully charge. As he sat there he continued to focus on his relaxing point. Near the first hour he regained half of the chakra he once used trying to walk on the water. Still relaxing under the tree he would sigh, and continue to think about leaving his new village. After all he left all the main villages but this one, why shouldn’t he leave this one. His plan was to locate the man who supposedly took over Oni, and challenge him to a fight to see if his suspicions were right that he was the akatsuki leader. After the battle he would ask to join the akatsuki but only for his own intentions to creating peace destroying the bijuu from their existence. Such savage beasts he thought, such beasts do not deserve to live in this so called world he lived in. Nearing the second hour of regaining his chakra back he would soon open his eyes. The chakra now fully restored, he would get up and sigh, his arms stretched out as he began to kick his legs out to gain the full movement of his legs. He would run towards the second area he would need for his training. Running onto a pole which sticks up from the ground he would flip onto the top of the beam preparing for his next session of training.

The Training of Balance:
The male would sigh as he twists his right palm upwards and then his left palm to the side, the trick was to be able to freely move with balance though the fact of the matter was that there was no one to attack him. He sighed as he threw fifty kunai out into the open attached to a chakra thread, he would pull back on the thread sending the kunai flying after him. He spun himself trying to dodge the kunai, he slipped on his footing, he would grasp onto the top of the large pole trying not to fall off, he sighed and cursed some more, he used his physical strength pulling himself onto the pole. He would land on the pole and pull the kunai back to him, and threw the kunai once more, pulling back onto the string. Each kunai continuing to fly at him, he would rotate his hands spinning to the left catching one kunai at a time, as each detached from the chakra string, each fell to the ground. He sighed as he looks at the ground then at the next pole which happened to be five more feet taller than the first pole. Next was his strength in balance. He flipped off the first pole grabbing onto the top of the next pole flipping over, landing on the top of the pole. Landing on his hands he lifted up his body, pressing chakra down onto the pole, his hands slowly starting to lift as he placed chakra at his finger tips, he began to lift up higher off the pole. He would sigh looking down at the pole, he suddenly closed his eyes, he would then begin to slip on the pole, he grasps onto the pole, and he would flip onto the pole and sighs looking around the area. He would look around a bit longer then flip over on the pole and begin to balance without chakra, causing this to be harder, he soon lifted himself with one index finger. As this is done he would look around the area sighing and soon began to balance himself on the pole for a total of thirteen minutes. He would then flip up into the air, landing on the pole looking at the area around him, he would flip off the next pole onto the next, landing perfectly on his feet, he would sit on the pole applying chakra to his feet sitting on the pole he then slides down only a little bit and grasps onto a chakra thread, grasping onto the thread he would climb onto it. Using speed he would run across the thread, onto a branch which lead to the ground, he jumped off the branch and onto the ground, rolling onto the ground flipping upwards landing on his feet grasping the large hilt of the sword, pulling it free from its grasp. Throwing it into his sheath and running to the next area, the final area of his training. The Target training just now about to begin.

Training with the Sword:
The male would look around the area, this was the last of his training, he looks around the area as he looks and sees dummies lying everywhere around the field. His first task was to strike with the blade forward and sideways to test his strength like training. He looks around the area, flipping his sword downwards, pressing his foot down into the ground he would slash down with the sword, flip it sideways and slice into the dummy causing it to fall to pieces. He would then flip the blade once more repeating the same transaction towards another dummy placed on the field. This time he would test out his speed and endurance towards this said attack. He would flip his blade upwards jumping in mid air slicing into the dummy sending it flying into the other side of the field. He would sigh as he now got the basics of the sword training done. Now it was time for the advanced trainings, looking at the area he pulled the sword to his side. He would run at the dummies lined up in a row one by one. Jumping with speed he would slice through the first dummy, spinning out of the way he went onto the next jumping up slicing through the “skull” of the dummy. Twisting his footing he would spin around stabbing into the dummy sending it flying into the next dummy as he sped up jumped in mid air spinning he body cutting the “stomach” clean off along with the stick that held them together. Jumping pressing his foot onto the stick before it broke he leaped into mid air slicing downwards at the next dummy slicing the last dummy clean in half. He looks behind him as he notices the rubble of the dummies now sliced into pieces. He smiles as he now notices that his training now was done.

Finished Training:
Now packing up his stuff he leaves the battle field now knowing he was going to leave his village very shortly. He looks around the area and sighs, picking up his blade placing in its sheathing he goes once more to the land he sat in before his training even began. He sat in the area as the warm cool breeze placed on his face. He looks around the area lies back on the ground looks at the now darkened sky. He was wondering at what time he was going to leave the village but he was planning it. Perhaps he would visit sand village and do some terrorizing for what they did to him. He smiled at the thought of killing the council which was thinking about killing him. He wanted justice and it seemed in a short while he would get his justice. First he would travel to the land of what was once known as Oni, he would look at the sky now as it got darker. He smiles some more as he closes his eyes looking up at the darkened sky his eye lids began to shut. His training was finally done he mastered his sword.
{http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t2738-demon-s-right-eye-training-done#27763 }
Back to top Go down
Lucia Callistan
Admin
Lucia Callistan

Genocide The Angel of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genocide The Angel of Death   Genocide The Angel of Death Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:59 pm

Genocide The Angel of Death LensApproved
Back to top Go down
https://wlits.forumotion.com

Genocide The Angel of Death
Page 1 of 1