What Lies In The Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you hear it..? Is it there? I think it's watching... No.. It's hunting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Admins
Top posters
Lucia Callistan
Letter of Vincent Dragun Raynes [Main Plot] I_vote_lcapLetter of Vincent Dragun Raynes [Main Plot] I_voting_barLetter of Vincent Dragun Raynes [Main Plot] I_vote_rcap 
Sebastian Raynes
Letter of Vincent Dragun Raynes [Main Plot] I_vote_lcapLetter of Vincent Dragun Raynes [Main Plot] I_voting_barLetter of Vincent Dragun Raynes [Main Plot] I_vote_rcap 
Austin Stark
Kara Lee Hemingway
Shane Helms
Genocide
Arik Van Gottschalk
Schatten
Repae R. Mirgeht
Mirinda Chambers
Latest topics
» As student succeeds the master.
Letter of Vincent Dragun Raynes [Main Plot] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:57 pm by Austin Stark

» Eternal night in Bangkok
Letter of Vincent Dragun Raynes [Main Plot] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:15 pm by Shane Helms

» Mirinda Chambers [done]
Letter of Vincent Dragun Raynes [Main Plot] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:30 pm by Sebastian Raynes

» Sane Helms (DONE! :3)
Letter of Vincent Dragun Raynes [Main Plot] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:16 pm by Lucia Callistan

» The Sighting of Genocide
Letter of Vincent Dragun Raynes [Main Plot] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:24 pm by Shane Helms

» Lololol Hiya :D
Letter of Vincent Dragun Raynes [Main Plot] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:59 pm by Shane Helms

» Alexander Kaiser Jäger
Letter of Vincent Dragun Raynes [Main Plot] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:37 pm by Sebastian Raynes

» Genocide The Angel of Death
Letter of Vincent Dragun Raynes [Main Plot] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:59 pm by Lucia Callistan

» Hello people
Letter of Vincent Dragun Raynes [Main Plot] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:29 pm by Genocide

» Suggestions
Letter of Vincent Dragun Raynes [Main Plot] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:01 pm by Lucia Callistan

Letter of Vincent Dragun Raynes [Main Plot]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucia Callistan
Admin
Lucia Callistan

Letter of Vincent Dragun Raynes [Main Plot] Empty
PostSubject: Letter of Vincent Dragun Raynes [Main Plot]   Letter of Vincent Dragun Raynes [Main Plot] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:06 am

Letter of Vincent Dragun Raynes [Main Plot] Plotwithstyle-Step2

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://wlits.forumotion.com
Sebastian Raynes

Sebastian Raynes

Letter of Vincent Dragun Raynes [Main Plot] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter of Vincent Dragun Raynes [Main Plot]   Letter of Vincent Dragun Raynes [Main Plot] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:53 pm

It is now up to you to choose a role in the upcoming battle between all things Good and Evil. Just over the horizon, there lies a great force of Evil lying in wait to devastate the world with it's great power. There isn't a soul that's aware of this pending doom. Whether Good or Evil, both sides are in danger, the reason is the unknown great Evil coming cares for not which side it's foes are on.

So the question is, which Side will YOU stand on?
Back to top Go down
http://raizuto.deviantart.com/

Letter of Vincent Dragun Raynes [Main Plot]
Page 1 of 1