What Lies In The Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you hear it..? Is it there? I think it's watching... No.. It's hunting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Admins
Top posters
Lucia Callistan
As student succeeds the master. I_vote_lcapAs student succeeds the master. I_voting_barAs student succeeds the master. I_vote_rcap 
Sebastian Raynes
As student succeeds the master. I_vote_lcapAs student succeeds the master. I_voting_barAs student succeeds the master. I_vote_rcap 
Austin Stark
Kara Lee Hemingway
Shane Helms
Genocide
Arik Van Gottschalk
Schatten
Repae R. Mirgeht
Mirinda Chambers
Latest topics
» As student succeeds the master.
As student succeeds the master. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:57 pm by Austin Stark

» Eternal night in Bangkok
As student succeeds the master. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:15 pm by Shane Helms

» Mirinda Chambers [done]
As student succeeds the master. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:30 pm by Sebastian Raynes

» Sane Helms (DONE! :3)
As student succeeds the master. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:16 pm by Lucia Callistan

» The Sighting of Genocide
As student succeeds the master. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:24 pm by Shane Helms

» Lololol Hiya :D
As student succeeds the master. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:59 pm by Shane Helms

» Alexander Kaiser Jäger
As student succeeds the master. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:37 pm by Sebastian Raynes

» Genocide The Angel of Death
As student succeeds the master. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:59 pm by Lucia Callistan

» Hello people
As student succeeds the master. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:29 pm by Genocide

» Suggestions
As student succeeds the master. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:01 pm by Lucia Callistan

As student succeeds the master.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Austin Stark

Austin Stark

As student succeeds the master. Empty
PostSubject: As student succeeds the master.   As student succeeds the master. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:55 pm

Austin knew what the plan was... Find two gorgeously delicious looking girl and bring them to his "sports car" parked out back in the alleyway, where naturally his father would be waiting, where then they would kill them. But that wasn't Austins own plan, oh no. Austin had been sick of his father. His training was turning into what seemed like a delivery serves. He could see that his father had gotten lazy, his father has been expecting the kill with out needing to do the work on his part of persuading the pray itself. So Austin had come up with his own little plan that was going to make sure that it never happened again.
Austin slowly stalked threw the bar easily sliding in between the small crowds of people who populated it. The music loud and flowing in his ears, just like the night life of Barcelona Spain. He was searching, searching for the perfect girl to manipulate like his own personal puppet, then throw away like a used tissue. Then he spotted her. The women was sitting alone at the bar, a foreigner. He could smell the pathetic stench of her desperateness reeking off her. She would be an easy target. Austin began to make his way over to the female. As he got closer to his target he could smell her perfume radiating off her into the air. It smelt of spicy cinnamon and coco. It made his mouth water.
He crept up behind her and softly touched her shoulder. "This seat taken femenino." He asked making himself sound more native, more sexy.
"I've been waiting for someone to ask me that all night." She slurred out half drunk out of her mind, nodding for him to sit down. This was going to be easier then he thought. Threw the woman's drunk desperate state she was actually beautiful. She had long, dark, wavy, maroon hair and charcoal brown eyes. Her skin was color was fair and she was covered with freckles. Austin knew he didn't have much time before his father grew suspicious so he kept the chit chat sort, and played on instinct.
"So Bella how about you go up stairs and wait for me while I pay your bar tab, so I can show you how much fun this hombre can give you." Austin said watching the women fail at smiling and stumbling up the stairs to the bed rooms above. He laid down twenty-six € (euros) under one of her empty glasses told the bar tender to keep the change and then headed to the back door.
There his father stood agents the wall of the brick building. The base of the song from inside could be heard softly. "What took you so long I've- were are the girls?!"
"The pickings are slim I couldn't find any I suggest we go to another-"
"You wont suggest anything! You will go back in there and find two girls for us to kill. You got that! I'm not training you to be picky or slack off!"
"Yeah your 'training' me so you can slack off!" There was furry in his eyes as Austin shouted morphing his hands into metal claws.
"And I'm not letting you use me any more." He growled.
"W-w-what are you d-doing?" Austin slowly walked to over to his father smiling sadistically.
"I'm going to make you suffer, like how you and mom made me suffer." He then shoved his father up agents the wall digging his sharp mental blades of fingers into the flesh of his fathers neck, making blood ooze out as he lifted him up into the air. He could hear his father trying to talk but unable to from the pressure on his throat.
"You know I was going to make this quick since I do have a lady waiting for me but you know what, I'll think I'm going t take my time." Austin said clinging together his steal talons together as he dangled them in front of his fathers face. You could start to hear his Russian routes start to show. He slowly dragged one finger blade up into his fathers stomach. His father grunted out in pain as blood and guts spewed out of himself threw the gash in his skin.
"How does that feel Vater you does the pain you caused your only son in the world to feel, feel, you verdammt scumbag!" He shoved another blade in widening the whole his first finger made causing his skin to rip and fold inward or flab out.
"I hate you! You and mom both!" He was laughing hysterically now as he stuck his other finger in as his father began to cough up blood and scream out. He knew no one would be able to hear his cries of pain from the loudness in the music inside the bar. Austin stuck his forth finger in pushing is hand up father into his fathers body cutting threw arteries and tendons. By then his father was dead but Austin kept going ripping out his father's heart, intestine, and other organs of his body till he sat there a bloody mess covered in inner body parts.
After sitting in a puddle of his fathers blood for a couple more minuets, he walked over to wear his father had been standing. There he found a change of close for himself then one that was for his father. Using his fathers pair he wiped off the blood that was on his body and changed into his separate pair. After all there was a girl waiting from him, though it was to bad it was her last night in Spain...
Back to top Go down
Kara Lee Hemingway

Kara Lee Hemingway

PostSubject: Re: As student succeeds the master.   As student succeeds the master. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:01 pm

Spain, what a great place to Kara Lee. The beauty of Barcelona was captivating to the Ghost Girl. As she walked along the street, many people turned their heads to gape at her. A shiver went up her spine as the people watched her. Turning a corner, Kara Lee found herself alone in an ally way. Looking over her shoulder, she faded into nothing. Grinning, she drifted into the street and felt better now that she wasn't being stared at.

Drifting gracefully down the street, she felt a shiver run up her spine again. Stopping in her tracks, she turned in a 360 and couldn't find the sorce of her discomfort. She couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong, and she wanted to know what was making her so on edge. Kara Lee was rarely on edge about anything, so when she was, something was seriously wrong.

Turning around again, she saw that she was in front of the bar that her 'friend' Austin loved to pick his prey from. Shifting into the bar, she made her way through the crowd, going through people as she went to the back of the bar and out the back wall, into an ally. Her shocking blue eyes landed on the body of Austin's father, the pool of blood, the dead girl, and Austin. Tsking, she became as solid as a ghost could and shook her head at Austin.

"Get a little angry, hermano?" She asked, her voice wispy and airy. I had been that way since she was dead, and it had taken Kara Lee a while to get used to it. Walking over the two bodies, she stood in front of Austin, litterally having to look up at him to see his eyes. "Why did you kill papá?" She questioned him again, putting her hand on his arm, her touch light.

Last edited by Kara Lee Hemingway on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding color and spelling mistakes.)
Back to top Go down
Austin Stark

Austin Stark

PostSubject: Re: As student succeeds the master.   As student succeeds the master. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:30 pm

Austin chuckled slightly as if he found what Kara said was entertaining. "First of all, I'm getting sick of you calling me that... As of right now I have no family.... And secondly, I don't need to explain my actions to you. So why don't you take you puta culo and move on already." He then proceeded to walk threw his stalker 'friend' into the street with his hands in his pockets.

Though he knew it was no use in ditching Kara, after all, all she had to do was think of him to appear where ever he was, he still made it a habit of "forgetting" her at places around Barcelona. She had been getting on his nerves ever since she found out that he could see her at all times, even in here invisible to humans state. As soon as she found someone special like herself she had clung on like a barnacle, which Austin wasn't to thrilled with. A hyper ghost and an angst-ridden boogieman-incubus did not make the best match.

Feeling the warmth of the air around him rising Austin figured the sun would be rising soon. Though dawn in Spain could be described as breath taking, with all the reds oranges and yellows spreading over the horizon. But Austin, himself, despised it because it meant heat and brightness, and for him those two things did not mix well with him. Growing up in an actual frozen waist land had made Austin cold to the bone, literally and figuratively speaking. So he didn't like the heat munch. So during the day he hid in his apartment in the dark waiting for the night life to begin once again.

Austin, knowing he had enough fun for one night, started heading back to his home to hibernate for the day. He begged for Kara not to be there when he arrived.
Back to top Go down
Austin Stark

Austin Stark

PostSubject: Re: As student succeeds the master.   As student succeeds the master. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:27 pm

Austin was breathing heavily in his sleep, as he tossed and turned. A cold sweat covered his body. He then suddenly awoke, jolting him self into an upright position and looking around. To his amazement Kara was no where in sight, not that he didn't mind her disappearance. He took a deep breath and swung out of his bed. The brownish red clay floor felt cool to his bare feet as he walked across the room to open his thick black curtains that blocked the sun from seeping into his room. He couldn't believe that it was dark all ready. He quickly drew open the black material and was blinded by light. Shielding his eyes he stumbled back ward onto the floor and cursed in Russian. "Бог черт возьми, why didn't I look at the clock first!" As his eyes adjusted to the light, he got up and went over to his wardrobe. He then striped himself of his boxers, changing into a new pair of black and white silk striped ones and his favorite pair of black belt covered pants. He found it no use of going back to sleep, once he wakes up he had great trouble on falling back into a slumber. He then slowly dragged his way into his bathroom ,grabbing his cheap hot pink tooth brush, and brushed his teeth. After he rinsed his face and washed his hair in the sink. Drying his hair off with a small towel, he started to walk toward his apartment door. He picked up a pair of very dark tinted sun glasses as he tossed the towel onto his bed and headed out side.

Once out side he could feel the suns radiation heat firing up his skin. From were the sun stood in the sky and how hot the temperature was, Austin figured it was about three thirty five pm. He kept his hands in his pockets as he went along his normal stroll, though he normally took it at night, passing by bars and club (now closed) that he normally prowled around. The something caught his eye. An abnormal looking light glowed slightly behind a lion statue. He decided to go investigate. As he got closer he started to feel the presences of a Arc Angle but then the feeling morphed into something else, that Austin had never felt before. He cautiously moved behind the statue to find that the light was coming from the side of a near by bank a little lower then the cliff he was now standing on. A man who looked like a Demon was glowing and seemed to be sleeping.
"Lo que el? What does Barcelona attract us or something?" Austin growled.

((Kara is grounded she will post once she is able to))
Back to top Go down
Austin Stark

Austin Stark

PostSubject: Re: As student succeeds the master.   As student succeeds the master. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:58 pm

Austin started to step closer to the ledge, but a smiler sound to one of an explosion erupted from below. Slightly confused he waited for a second to see if there was any life left from beneath him.

He then heard a mans voice, "Hey! I know your up there who ever you are!" Austin still wasn't sure wither he wanted to get involved with another non-human. The other one wouldn't leave him alone. But never the less this man intrigued him. Sensing something that seemed like a big blow out match between a demon and arc angle, he jumped down to see what was going on. What Austin saw was no fight. There right in front of him he found a man, seeming to be in much pain, on all fours.

Naturally Austin didn't really care that the man was in pain, after all he enjoyed putting people in pain himself, and so he just watched. Once the man was no longer in agony Austin leaned over him moving his own glasses down a bit showing his emerald green eyes. "What are you?"
Back to top Go down
Austin Stark

Austin Stark

PostSubject: Re: As student succeeds the master.   As student succeeds the master. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:57 pm

After many moments of intense staring, the man out of no where shouted out into the air, “SHUT UP BEE!!” making Austin raise an eye brow over his sun glasses. He stood there watching the man looking quite embarrassed till he again, started talking in a slightly moronic way trying to get back on subject. He then stuck out his right hand while pointing to his nose with the other asking if they were the same type of monster.

Austin just looked at the man’s dirty hand deciding he wasn’t going to shake it. He hated filth, not only that but he also didn’t like any physical contact when unnecessary with other beings. He removed his sun glasses slowly, giving a full view of his cold green eyes, and putting them on his head. “Us the same thing, I really doubt that….” Austin said smirking gradually dropping his hand back into his pocket. “Yes, if you can sense the presence of other… Well ‘monsters’, we do share an ability, but I don’t smell the difference with my nose.” He nodded to the man’s nose seeming amused. “But I’m not a perro. I just simply feel it.” Austin shrugged and tilted his head staring at him as if he was just merely staring into space. He then looked down and to the side. "Basically if you are not a Boogeyman-Incubus Hybrid, that's the only thing we have in common демон."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As student succeeds the master.   As student succeeds the master. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As student succeeds the master.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What Lies In The Shadows :: Europe :: Spain :: Barcelona, Spain-
Jump to: