What Lies In The Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you hear it..? Is it there? I think it's watching... No.. It's hunting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Admins
Top posters
Lucia Callistan
Mirinda Chambers [done] I_vote_lcapMirinda Chambers [done] I_voting_barMirinda Chambers [done] I_vote_rcap 
Sebastian Raynes
Mirinda Chambers [done] I_vote_lcapMirinda Chambers [done] I_voting_barMirinda Chambers [done] I_vote_rcap 
Austin Stark
Kara Lee Hemingway
Shane Helms
Genocide
Arik Van Gottschalk
Schatten
Repae R. Mirgeht
Mirinda Chambers
Latest topics
» As student succeeds the master.
Mirinda Chambers [done] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:57 pm by Austin Stark

» Eternal night in Bangkok
Mirinda Chambers [done] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:15 pm by Shane Helms

» Mirinda Chambers [done]
Mirinda Chambers [done] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:30 pm by Sebastian Raynes

» Sane Helms (DONE! :3)
Mirinda Chambers [done] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:16 pm by Lucia Callistan

» The Sighting of Genocide
Mirinda Chambers [done] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:24 pm by Shane Helms

» Lololol Hiya :D
Mirinda Chambers [done] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:59 pm by Shane Helms

» Alexander Kaiser Jäger
Mirinda Chambers [done] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:37 pm by Sebastian Raynes

» Genocide The Angel of Death
Mirinda Chambers [done] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:59 pm by Lucia Callistan

» Hello people
Mirinda Chambers [done] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:29 pm by Genocide

» Suggestions
Mirinda Chambers [done] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:01 pm by Lucia Callistan

Mirinda Chambers [done]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirinda Chambers

Mirinda Chambers

Mirinda Chambers [done] Empty
PostSubject: Mirinda Chambers [done]   Mirinda Chambers [done] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:52 pm

Monster Character Template

Name:
Mirinda Chambers

Nickname:
Mirin, Rinny

Height:
4'8"

Weight:
98 pounds

Race:
Ker and Xana hybrid

Origin:
Europe - Rome

Eye color:
Brown

----------------------------

Physical Information

Picture:
Spoiler:

Description:
Many have called Mirinda a doll, for she looks much like one. Standing at four foot, eight inches she is often seen as a child; she does have the looks of a child. Many have also called her 'doe in the headlights' since she has large brown eyes that are wide and innocent looking. Full, rosy lips help with this whole innocent look she has going on. She has the body of a teenager; she possesses curves.
She often wears nice clothing -- dresses, skirts, nice blouses. They usually have a taste of gothic in them, sometimes they don't. It all depends on what she has planned for that day.

Mental State

Personality:
Xana: When her Xana side takes over, she is a sweet girl, often childish. She is humorous and fun-loving, often overly friendly with people. She is polite and generous to people. This side of her fears the Ker in her.

Ker: When her Ker side is present, Mirinda and the essence of evil. She finds enjoyment in torturing and killing humans, then sometimes feasts on the remains. She becomes a monster and leaves a wake of dead in her path.

Mentality:
Mirinda has two different people she could be. Her Xana: sweet and polite; or Ker: ruthless and blood-thirsty. Each battle in her mind every day, both wanting dominat control over her. She can often be caught talking to the side of her that is being pushed away and hidden (If her Ker side is present, her Xana mind will try to talk to her and make her do good and vice versa).

History
Not much is know about Mirinda before the sixteenth century. All that is know is she was created by Lucifer to live in Rome and do his biding in the human world. Lucifer thought it would be a great creation of his to make Mirinda half Ker and half Xana, two of his favorite monsters. She was created far back into beginning of Roman culture, but nothing was recorded of Mirinda's existence in Rome before the sixteenth century.

Her first tasks given to her were to just lead humans into the side of sin and away from God, but the Ker blood in her craved human blood and forced her to kill those she grew close to. Lucifer didn't mind, he liked that as well. After she brought them to him, she was granted permission to kill them for her pleasure.

But Lucifer was growing tired of his creation and wanted it destroyed but she proved far to powerful for his minions to kill. She ran from Rome to Milan in hopes to evade Lucifer and his hellions. She promised herself she wouldn't kill any more innocents, but that proves very hard for her. She has been able to blend into human life in the year she has lived there,

Sample Rp
(This sample is from a previous roleplay on Gaiaonline.com)
(It's a Maximum Ride based roleplay, so you're not confused by the wings thing.... [/sweat drop])

Snuggled deep into her covers, Ava was enjoying the fact that she was being left alone so far for the morning. She was usually first to be awoken by Jason because she really had the best cooking skills in the group. Sighing contently to herself, she rolled over in her bed and flexed her shoulders, letting her oddly colored wings relax and unfold a little.

It wasn't long that her peaceful morning was shattered by none other than Jason. "Wake up sleepy-head, time to feed the hungry bird-children!" He said as he poked at her cheek. Growing angry with his poking, she slapped his hand.

"Get out." She snapped, sitting up in bed, trying to stay a little quiet incase the other girls were still sound asleep. Which by the sounds of deep breathing, they were. "I said get the hell out Jason, seriously this is the girls' room!" She spoke again when he didn't leave the room on the first order. Shutting the door behind him, she turned to her bed and shook her head. Grabbing a fresh pair of jeans from her small rack of shelves built into her side of the room, she slid them on over her underwear. Yeah, she slept in only her bra and undies. Looking through her shirt collection, she grabbed one at random and left the room, pulling it over her head as she entered the kitchen.

Shaking her blond hair, she pulled it away from her face and turned to glare at Jason. "Next time you do that, you're going to find a new present under your pillow the next night." She said, snarrling at him. She wasn't a morning person when she was awoken by a person. If she was allowed to be woken up on her own time, she was a great person in the morning. But being rudely awoken by being cheek poked was not okay in her book.

Turning to the fridge, she sighed. The food trools hadn't stopped by in the night and given her new food to cook. Shaking her head, she grabbed milk and put it on the counter behind her. "Hate to say this, but we're either going to starve or a few of us have to go shopping for food. We have nothing. And I litterally mean nothing, Jason." She said, moving out of the way of the fridge and held open the door for him to see that it was bare except for condiments and a few cans of soda.

Pushing the door, she watched it close and grabbed the milk of the counter before setting it on the table and dashing around the kitchen, grabbing mix-matched bowls and bent spoons. She put them all on the table and grabbed the last few boxes of cereal. Coca Puffs, Fruity Pebbles, and Mini Wheats. She put the boxes down on the table and turned to the leader of their little gang. "I'll go get the girls." She said before turning and heading to the girls room.

Opening the door, she stuck her head in and spoke loud enough to wake them if they were already from Jason and Ava's exchange earlier. "Wake up, kiddies. Breakfast and then a flight around the mountians. Spring is here and the snow is gone. Time to get out." She closed the door and headed back to the kitchen, taking a seat next to Jason and put her back to him. "Scratch between the wings, will you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Raynes

Sebastian Raynes

PostSubject: Re: Mirinda Chambers [done]   Mirinda Chambers [done] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:43 pm

Hmmm think you could put more detail into personality? at least 1 full paragraph for Ker & 1 for Xana. I do like your rp sample. Think you can put the same effort that was used in that sample & apply it to your history? Your character is centuries old & this rp takes place in modern day. - Also go lookie at the template. An Abilities section was added. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://raizuto.deviantart.com/
Mirinda Chambers

Mirinda Chambers

PostSubject: Re: Mirinda Chambers [done]   Mirinda Chambers [done] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:18 pm

Sure, I can do that soon.
I'll edit the title when it's done.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Raynes

Sebastian Raynes

PostSubject: Re: Mirinda Chambers [done]   Mirinda Chambers [done] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:30 pm

Alrightys Smile
Back to top Go down
http://raizuto.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mirinda Chambers [done]   Mirinda Chambers [done] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mirinda Chambers [done]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What Lies In The Shadows :: Welcome :: Character Creation-
Jump to: