What Lies In The Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you hear it..? Is it there? I think it's watching... No.. It's hunting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Admins
Top posters
Lucia Callistan
Repae R. Mirgeht. The Reaper of Europe I_vote_lcapRepae R. Mirgeht. The Reaper of Europe I_voting_barRepae R. Mirgeht. The Reaper of Europe I_vote_rcap 
Sebastian Raynes
Repae R. Mirgeht. The Reaper of Europe I_vote_lcapRepae R. Mirgeht. The Reaper of Europe I_voting_barRepae R. Mirgeht. The Reaper of Europe I_vote_rcap 
Austin Stark
Kara Lee Hemingway
Shane Helms
Genocide
Arik Van Gottschalk
Schatten
Repae R. Mirgeht
Mirinda Chambers
Latest topics
» As student succeeds the master.
Repae R. Mirgeht. The Reaper of Europe Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:57 pm by Austin Stark

» Eternal night in Bangkok
Repae R. Mirgeht. The Reaper of Europe Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:15 pm by Shane Helms

» Mirinda Chambers [done]
Repae R. Mirgeht. The Reaper of Europe Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:30 pm by Sebastian Raynes

» Sane Helms (DONE! :3)
Repae R. Mirgeht. The Reaper of Europe Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:16 pm by Lucia Callistan

» The Sighting of Genocide
Repae R. Mirgeht. The Reaper of Europe Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:24 pm by Shane Helms

» Lololol Hiya :D
Repae R. Mirgeht. The Reaper of Europe Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:59 pm by Shane Helms

» Alexander Kaiser Jäger
Repae R. Mirgeht. The Reaper of Europe Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:37 pm by Sebastian Raynes

» Genocide The Angel of Death
Repae R. Mirgeht. The Reaper of Europe Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:59 pm by Lucia Callistan

» Hello people
Repae R. Mirgeht. The Reaper of Europe Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:29 pm by Genocide

» Suggestions
Repae R. Mirgeht. The Reaper of Europe Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:01 pm by Lucia Callistan

Repae R. Mirgeht. The Reaper of Europe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Repae R. Mirgeht

Repae R. Mirgeht

Repae R. Mirgeht. The Reaper of Europe Empty
PostSubject: Repae R. Mirgeht. The Reaper of Europe   Repae R. Mirgeht. The Reaper of Europe Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:19 pm

Monster Character Template

Name: Repae R. Mirgeht [Pronounced Reh-pay. Are. Murg-et]

Nickname: Grim

Age: Unknown, he has been sighted at different locations since the early one thousands.

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 125 lbs

Race: Reaper

Origin: Europe, more specifically Greece

Eye color: Red
----------------------------

Physical Information

Picture:

Spoiler:

Description:

Repae is a tall man, standing at six feet, five inches tall. He has dark brown hair that goes down to the around his collar. His bangs fall just over his eyes. His eyes are a dark red. He's a thin man being only a hundred and twenty five pounds, very thin for his height. He looks fairly young, looking to be only in his late teens, despite being thousands of years old. He dresses in an all-white cloak covering his face. The inside of the cloak projects an image of a bony white skull where his head would be, fueling the legends of the skeletal Reaper. His skin is icy cold, and his stare is blank.

He can always be seen with a small book, the book containing the names of those whose souls/lives he has collected over the years. When cloaked, he can be seen with his signature Scythe. When not cloaked, it is impossible to tell what he is. His appearance is human, and he always wears button up t-shirts and black jeans.

Defining Marks: He has a tattoo on his right pectoral, a tattoo of two scythes crossed over one another and pointing in opposite directions. This being his own personal mark of his reaper status.

Mental State

Personality:

Repae is a cold, calculating individual. He looks down on humans and sees them as lowly beings, knowing that he has thousands of years of experience on all of them. He talks with a soft, condescending tone towards anyone and everyone he speaks to. When fighting, he talks as if he knows every detail about his opponent, he uses mental warfare, trying to psyche out his opponent.

Generally, he prefers not talking at all. Repae would rather let people talk to him for a while before he responds, making it easier to assess their personality to better interact with them. He is rather sadistic, and also masochistic. Reveling in the pain of others, and enjoying pain inflicted on himself.

Mentality:

Casual: Cold, Calculating, and Soft spoken

Battle: Insane, Sadomasochistic, and Criticizing.

History

Repae was born into a family of dark macabre, Gothic Greeks, right outside the city of Athens in the year 1002. They doomed him at birth to be surrounded by death by naming him Repae R Mirgeht, The Grim Reaper backwards. He was born to a mother, a father, three older brothers, and an older sister. All of his siblings had died before his seventh year, and both his parents died in his tenth.

After the death of his parents, he was out on the streets. The hard streets of ancient Greece. He eventually found a place to hide, under a small bridge between his old house and the main city of Athens. The bridge was regarded as cursed after a few years, seeing as anyone who walked across it died shortly after.

Before too long, Repae turned to humans for food. Devouring any who even set foot on his bridge. Eventually, he was found out, charged with murder and witchcraft, and burnt at the stake. Before he died, his dark aura that he was cursed with at birth, saved him. Regenerating his corpse, making his skin cold, healing his wounds, removing his need for worldly things, and making him what he was born destined to be, A Reaper. Repae realized what had happened almost instantaneously, he now had the power to cause on purpose what he had always caused on accident, death.

Sample Rp

Repae cracked his neck, hands in his pockets, sighing as he walked down a side road of London. Out of all the cities in Europe, this is the one he hated the most. The reasoning was simple, too much death here. Now, you would think with his profession, there shouldn't be such a thing as too much death, but you see, Repae didn't like working too hard, and this city made him work too hard. He sighed again, too many bodies, and too many souls. All lost and ready for death at any moment. It was the stupid government's thought, he knew. They didn't allow guns in this city, too much knife violence because of it. Lots of knives equals lots of death, it was simple math, if nothing else.

Repae turned a corner, brushing against another human accidentally as he did so, he knew it was a good thing he was wearing a long sleeve shirt today, or else that human would feel really cold over a sudden, and he wouldn't know why. Repae smirked, it wasn't easy hiding what he was. But then again, revealing it meant a swift death by superstitious incompetents, and he had already been through that once.

Repae continued walking, it was a nice day for a stroll, but he was here on business. There was a large oil fire that had taken place just south of his location not an hour ago, sixteen dead, he had to clean it up, being the closest reaper to the location. He sighed again, he hated his job sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Lucia Callistan
Admin
Lucia Callistan

Repae R. Mirgeht. The Reaper of Europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repae R. Mirgeht. The Reaper of Europe   Repae R. Mirgeht. The Reaper of Europe Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:16 pm

Repae R. Mirgeht. The Reaper of Europe LensApproved
Back to top Go down
https://wlits.forumotion.com

Repae R. Mirgeht. The Reaper of Europe
Page 1 of 1