What Lies In The Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you hear it..? Is it there? I think it's watching... No.. It's hunting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Admins
Top posters
Lucia Callistan
Kara Lee Hemingway  I_vote_lcapKara Lee Hemingway  I_voting_barKara Lee Hemingway  I_vote_rcap 
Sebastian Raynes
Kara Lee Hemingway  I_vote_lcapKara Lee Hemingway  I_voting_barKara Lee Hemingway  I_vote_rcap 
Austin Stark
Kara Lee Hemingway
Shane Helms
Genocide
Arik Van Gottschalk
Schatten
Repae R. Mirgeht
Mirinda Chambers
Latest topics
» As student succeeds the master.
Kara Lee Hemingway  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:57 pm by Austin Stark

» Eternal night in Bangkok
Kara Lee Hemingway  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:15 pm by Shane Helms

» Mirinda Chambers [done]
Kara Lee Hemingway  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:30 pm by Sebastian Raynes

» Sane Helms (DONE! :3)
Kara Lee Hemingway  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:16 pm by Lucia Callistan

» The Sighting of Genocide
Kara Lee Hemingway  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:24 pm by Shane Helms

» Lololol Hiya :D
Kara Lee Hemingway  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:59 pm by Shane Helms

» Alexander Kaiser Jäger
Kara Lee Hemingway  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:37 pm by Sebastian Raynes

» Genocide The Angel of Death
Kara Lee Hemingway  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:59 pm by Lucia Callistan

» Hello people
Kara Lee Hemingway  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:29 pm by Genocide

» Suggestions
Kara Lee Hemingway  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:01 pm by Lucia Callistan

Kara Lee Hemingway

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kara Lee Hemingway

Kara Lee Hemingway

Kara Lee Hemingway  Empty
PostSubject: Kara Lee Hemingway    Kara Lee Hemingway  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:18 pm

Human Character Template

Name:
Kara Lee Hemingway

Height:
Five foot even.

Weight:
One Hundred pounds

Eye color:
Dark Blue

----------------------------

Physical Information

Picture:
Kara Lee Hemingway  Beauty

Description:
I look childish, since I stand just taller than five feet and I tend to always have a grin on my face. If it wasn't for the fact that I have a mature face and a womanly figure, most would find me as a child. I have white hair now, that I love because it's so odd. With my pale skin, and light hair, my dark eyes are a bright contrast to my complextion. Pouty lips that are full and light colored match well.
My clothing choice is usually something form fitting and sexy -- but not grossly sexy. One life of that was okay with me. I tend to have jeans mostly, and a cute top of some sort. Converse sneakers are always on my feet, unless I really need to wear something nice. Even though my style is "sexy" it is also "comfortable."

Defining Marks:
The only "defining mark" that I have is a pair of angel wings on my ankles. The right wing is on the outside right ankle and vise versa.

Mental State

Personality:
Humorous, spontaneous, impulsive, and a little random. Now to add to the obvious fact that I have an outgoing nature, I’ve also got that upbeat and cheerful thing going for me too. Smiles and Laughter. Happy things are always easier than those sad, depressing ones. Why spend your life being upset? You only get so long. Speaking of which, I guess you could call it a pet peeve of mine, I really hate to waste time. And I seriously mean hate (I’m not a person for hating either). I always have to be doing something, whether it is talking to someone, sleeping, reading, or studying. 'Cause trust me, you don’t want me to be forced to do nothing or something that have no value of productivity. My cheerful and happy persona leaves quite quickly. I try to stay upbeat, but if my mood falls it really, REALLY falls (I'm grouchy and quite the pain).

In fact, for the majority of the time I'm just a regular child. I'm playful, enjoy laughter, want to be loved--- it's just the way I am. I am someone with a big heart that's just bubbling over with fun. I am fun loving, really. I like to play around and tease people. You could say I'm pretty childish when it gets right down to it. I warm up to people rather slowly though, but I like to make them feel like we've been friends for years when we've only known each other for a few hours, even if I'm still a bit cold towards them. I dislike to have anyone disappointed in me. I hate to upset anyone actually, it always makes me feel like I'm just not good enough somehow. And sometimes, I throw a small fit if I've learned someone is rejecting me or is rattle by me in a negative way. Most of the time I have the habit of thinking nothing could go wrong --- that karma is on my side. I don't think people have hidden agendas and I give the benefit of the doubt upon first encounters. I seem to just get more happy and excited, as if nothing bothers me, and it's because nothing really does. I trust too easily and over look too many things. Accidents, crimes, politics, and so on don't phase me much, I tend to ignore what's actually going on in the world. Over the years I've been alive I have become even less interested in the way the world works, how people function, why anything has happened, and what was going to happen. It seemed useless for me to wonder. I like things to be simple and I try to keep them that way.

My curiosity is a huge --- most likely the biggest --- flaw in my personality. I cannot stand to be left out of the loop, maybe I wouldn't do much about what's going on but I'd at least like to know. A good mystery will eat me up inside, I'll have to go looking for the answer. I get lead on easily, just giving me hints can take you far and get me to do oh so many things, I can't take it. I'm inquisitive as well, so I ask a lot of questions to those I really, really trust. And as much as I like the let the world just go on around me, if I get a little drop of some secret or another I have to know the whole story. It's another reason why I'm quiet --- the less I talk, the more time you have to tell me whatever you want to or whatever I want you to.

Mentality:
I'm really a level-headed person, though I do act random and a little odd. I never hide my emotions, because I feel that they do not get in the way of things at all. Some call me insane because I do act oddly, but I can assure you, I'm perfectly sane.

History
I had a pretty normal childhood. My mother's name was Ariana and my father's name was Benjamin. I had two older brothers named Paul and Randy. They were so annoying. I was originally born in Miami, Florida. It was an okay place, but it wasn't the place for me. My school days in Miami was pretty boring. After living there for a long time, you kind of get bored. I definitely started getting bored. I was gonna leave once I graduated from college. My parents had been expecting me to stay close like my brothers did. Yeah, that wasn't going to happen. It took me until junior year for me to tell them that I wanted to go to college in New York. They weren't too happy. In fact, they weren't happy at all. They asked me why would I want to move to a crime infested state. I told them that I found this one college for the performing arts. People were always telling me that I have a great voice. Plus, I can play quite a few instruments. Therefore, I thought that school would really help me. My parents told me straight up that they weren't going to help me at all. I told them I wouldn't need their help, and I could do this all by myself. So, the day after graduation, I grabbed all my already packed bags and left. I had a little money left from paying for books and such that helped me actually get to New York. I thought I had it all figured out. I thought that I didn't need my parents. Yeah, I was wrong.

It was my third month of college when I realized that my money was running low. I knew I was in a sticky situation. It was obvious to me that I had to get a second job. So while I worked at a pancake house, I also worked in the mall. It still wasn't enough. Not only were my complicated shifts interfering with my classes, and my sleep schedule, I wasn't making a lot of money. I knew I couldn't go to my parents. They wouldn't help me. Plus, I was trying to be independent. I barely got through my first semester of college. I wasn't going to have enough money to start my second. I needed a third job. My friends told me that I was working too much. Some of them even offered to help me pay. I accepted once or twice, but I knew that they couldn't keep helping me. Therefore, I got a third job. A job that I never thought I would turn to before. I became a stripper at this club called All-stars. It wasn't a job I enjoyed, but the pay was okay. I also only worked at night. Even though I wasn't too thrilled when I was my way to work, when I got there I was like a different person. Men loved me. They screamed my named and waved hundred dollar bills in my face. I felt like a celebrity on that stage. I felt like a completely different person. It was thrilling. Juggling between three jobs and school was tough. I constantly found myself exhausted. I started missing more classes and work. I knew that I couldn't keep this up much longer. Something had to give. I still wanted to try and continue school, so I stopped working in the mall. That job required more of my time.

My stripping days soon reverted to a night prostitution. I don't even remember how I came to be a prostitute for one night. I think of my exotic dancing friends recommended it to me. I had told her no a thousand times, but she said that I only had to do it once. She said prostituting is a much more easier way to get cash than stripping. I tried it once, and I didn't like it. It was just gross. So, I never did it again. As the months dragged on, I found myself getting tried of stripping. It wasn't fun anymore. I wasn't enjoying men groping me anymore. I had to stop. It was hard though. It really was. My boss was this muscular guy that didn't like his best strippers quiting. This one girl tried to quit and the next time we saw her, she had a bruise on her arm. You couldn't run from Matt either. He had people. They would find you. I knew that what I was about to do was a big mistake. Everyone that worked there told me I was digging my own grave. You don't fuck with Big Matt. I didn't care or listen to them. This was something I needed to do. Instead of thinking about what song I was going to dance to, I needed to be thinking about school. When I told Matt I was quiting, he laughed. He thought I was joking. When he saw that I wasn't laughing, he immediately stopped. That's when the yelling started. He said that his best strippers never quit. He said that if I left, his club would fall to pieces. He told me that I wasn't going anywhere. So me, being the stubborn girl I am, told him to watch me. Then I left. Matt wasn't going to let me off the hook that easy. He followed me right on outside. It was dark and cold that night. We were both yelling at each other. Matt had grabbed my arm and started yanking me to the back of the club door. He told me that I would be getting on that stage tonight. I remembered struggling and then my hand collided with his cheek. That was my first and last mistake. The guy snapped. You see, Matt isn't a nice or patient guy. If you hit him, it's over for you. So yeah, you can say we started fighting. That was a battle that I knew I wasn't going to win. He was so much bigger than me. I don't think we had been fighting for long. That's only because as Matt drew back a foot to kick me, he suddenly stopped. Then he fell to the ground. Blood had seeped out from underneath him. I didn't see what happened next because I blacked out.

When I woke up, I wasn't at the strip club anymore. I was laying in a bed in a nice room. I had been changed out of my stripper gear and into something more comfortable. Also, my wounds from my fight with Matt had been healed. As if she knew I was awake, a woman had walked into my room. She told me everything that happened. She told me that Matt was dead and that I was no longer a stripper. I knew that I owed her my life. She had saved me. But what she didn't tell me was that I was now dead, at twenty two. She had my new "Life" and she thought me how to be dead and yet still live among people.

Sample Rp

Kara smiled to herself in the mirror, staring into the dark blue eyes that looked back at her. The sun was going down, and that meant Kara was moving around more. Since she had died, she never slept. But she had always loved night more than she had enjoyed the day. Taking a brush through her glossy, white hair, Kara kept grinning at herself. She had no idea why she even bothered to look better, it never worked. She always looked the same, really. She never got tired and never had a "messed up" look to her. The only thing that ever looked tired was her clothing.

Putting the old fashion brush back on the vanity top, she looked at herself again. Glowing pale skin, shocking blue eyes, glossy white hair. She was a sight to behold. Sighing, she stood slowly from the cushioned seat and litterally drifted to the door and through it, out into the hall. Calling out, she figured that Lily was gone. Lily, her savior, her mentor, her friend. She stayed home once or twice a month, then left for a month or two. As a drifting soul herself, Lily never stayed anywhere for long.

Shaking her head, Kara left the house, drifing through the door as well. She just wasn't in the mood to use doors this evening. Once on the street, she made herself viewable to the general public and walked towards town. Maybe she could find Austin and see what the half breed was up to.

Last edited by Kara Lee Hemingway on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucia Callistan
Admin
Lucia Callistan

PostSubject: Re: Kara Lee Hemingway    Kara Lee Hemingway  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:14 pm

Welcome to What Lies In The Shadows! I'm Lucia, one of the admin on the site. Now, for the approval of your character, you need a mentality which is just your character's sanity level. Anything can describe it. Level-Headed, Insane, Sane.
Back to top Go down
https://wlits.forumotion.com
Kara Lee Hemingway

Kara Lee Hemingway

PostSubject: Re: Kara Lee Hemingway    Kara Lee Hemingway  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:11 pm

There, I finally fixed it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lucia Callistan
Admin
Lucia Callistan

PostSubject: Re: Kara Lee Hemingway    Kara Lee Hemingway  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:08 pm

Thank you for fixing it! Anyway~<3
Kara Lee Hemingway  LensApproved
Back to top Go down
https://wlits.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kara Lee Hemingway    Kara Lee Hemingway  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kara Lee Hemingway
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What Lies In The Shadows :: Welcome :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: