What Lies In The Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you hear it..? Is it there? I think it's watching... No.. It's hunting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Admins
Top posters
Lucia Callistan
Austin Stark I_vote_lcapAustin Stark I_voting_barAustin Stark I_vote_rcap 
Sebastian Raynes
Austin Stark
Kara Lee Hemingway
Shane Helms
Genocide
Arik Van Gottschalk
Schatten
Repae R. Mirgeht
Mirinda Chambers
Latest topics
» As student succeeds the master.
Austin Stark Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:57 pm by Austin Stark

» Eternal night in Bangkok
Austin Stark Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:15 pm by Shane Helms

» Mirinda Chambers [done]
Austin Stark Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:30 pm by Sebastian Raynes

» Sane Helms (DONE! :3)
Austin Stark Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:16 pm by Lucia Callistan

» The Sighting of Genocide
Austin Stark Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:24 pm by Shane Helms

» Lololol Hiya :D
Austin Stark Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:59 pm by Shane Helms

» Alexander Kaiser Jäger
Austin Stark Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:37 pm by Sebastian Raynes

» Genocide The Angel of Death
Austin Stark Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:59 pm by Lucia Callistan

» Hello people
Austin Stark Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:29 pm by Genocide

» Suggestions
Austin Stark Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:01 pm by Lucia Callistan

Austin Stark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Austin Stark

Austin Stark

Austin Stark Empty
PostSubject: Austin Stark   Austin Stark Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:32 pm

Monster Character Template

Name: Austin Buyel Stark

Nickname: Austin

Height: 5'11

Weight:186

Race: Boogeyman-Incubus Hybrid

Origin: Oymyakon, Russia

Eye color: Green
----------------------------

Physical Information

Picture:

Austin Stark AnimeGuy1

Description:

Austin stands at a full five foot eleven inches. Normally, Austin wears clothing that is more form fitting for his muscular build. His hair's black color seems to have a dark blue color to it in the night time under moonlight on many occasions. When it comes to his skin, Austin's is very warm to the touch until he is more upset where it can then feel very cold. Tattoos decorate over the man's forearm and torso.

When it comes to the physical build of Austin, he can simply be said as being sexy. He has boyish looks but at the same time can stand with the vibe of a wanted man. Often his shirts are unbuttoned or he may go without a shirt and instead just wear a black leather jacket which shows off his ridged abs. His pants tend to be slightly tight, as well, but have buckles over them as decoration. Usually the outfits worn are completely black.

Defining Marks: Black tattoos all over his back, arms, and chest. Likes to keep his hands in the from multiple serrated knifes.

Mental State

Personality: He is completely mental and sadistic. Basically take Jack the ripper, Stalin, and Hannibal Lector, and mash them together and you get Austin. He has no problem tarring someone to shreds. In fact he loves doing it. He tends to visit places that have high concentrates of women, bars, schools, and clubs. He will treat a girl like a queen and charm his way into their trust, that is till he takes them home.

Mentality: Anger seems to be his only emotion besides being calm., and when angry you can hear his Russian roots threw a think accent. When he is calm he has a very mild Spanish accent due to when he had moved to Spain at a younger age. He enjoys seducing women, but then only leading them to there dimes.

History His mother, a succubus, and father a boogyman, obviously not your typical match meet unexpectedly. His father had seen his beautiful mother walking home one unsuccessful night from the bar. Thinking she was a mere human he had fallowed her home. Then once asleep his father began his normal ritual of advancing into his victims dreams. But as he did the tables then turned and instead of torturing and killing her, his mother then got to work her magic after all seducing him. Then after waking up seducing him once more.

After little Austin was born his parents soon gone there separate ways. His mother had no interest of being in a relationship, and often "cheated" on his father. His father being fed up moved to Spain, leaving Austin behind with his mother in the cold depths of Russia. His mother had no compassion toward him at all and continuously called him a mistake, and that he was just in her way. Most nights he would shiver in his bed while wearing his heaviest clothing as he feel asleep to the sounds of his mother working in the room above.

As his 12th birthday was around to corner he chose to run away to Spain and find his father. Not being used to the very hot climate he had to find new clothing. Still it being to hot he went with out a shirt most of the time, sticking out like a splatter of white paint on a brown/tan canvas. Living on his own with out the knowledge of any type of powers he was forced to stay in the shadows of the night stealing what ever he could to survive while looking for his father. Then one faithful night his father was once again stalking a beautiful woman home and happen to bump into his son. His father unlike his mother showed much more hospitality. That was the first night out of many of training for Austin Stark's powers.

As the years went on Austin grew more and more powerful, evolving his powers to great lengths.

Sample Rp
Austin stared up at the ceiling as dust fell along with some chunks of concrete over head. He could hear the springs of his mother mattress strain from the fast motion of the weight on top of it. He rolled over and curled up placing his pillow over his head. "Yes... Oh god, give me more!". The pillow didn't help, he could still hear his mother and some other man who wasn't his father above. He hated his mother with a passion he wanted to leave this frozen waist land. His father had left for Spain, and that's were he wanted to be. He had made his decision he was going to leave Oymyakon for good, that next day. He was going to find his dad and have a better life then he had for the last 12 years.

The next morning he had packed his bags and dressed in his warmest close and coat. But his mother caught him at the door. "Where do you think your going you little brat!". She grabbed him by the arm, her nails digging into his skin. He quickly yanked her off. "I'm running away to find dad! And never coming back! I hate it here, your nothing but a stupid whore!" He screamed and run out of the house hearing his mother call out to him that he was traveling a lost cause.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Raynes

Sebastian Raynes

Austin Stark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin Stark   Austin Stark Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:29 am

Austin Stark MyApproved
Back to top Go down
http://raizuto.deviantart.com/

Austin Stark
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What Lies In The Shadows :: Welcome :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: