What Lies In The Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you hear it..? Is it there? I think it's watching... No.. It's hunting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Admins
Top posters
Lucia Callistan
Jace Beleren I_vote_lcapJace Beleren I_voting_barJace Beleren I_vote_rcap 
Sebastian Raynes
Austin Stark
Kara Lee Hemingway
Shane Helms
Genocide
Arik Van Gottschalk
Schatten
Repae R. Mirgeht
Mirinda Chambers
Latest topics
» As student succeeds the master.
Jace Beleren Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:57 pm by Austin Stark

» Eternal night in Bangkok
Jace Beleren Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:15 pm by Shane Helms

» Mirinda Chambers [done]
Jace Beleren Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:30 pm by Sebastian Raynes

» Sane Helms (DONE! :3)
Jace Beleren Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:16 pm by Lucia Callistan

» The Sighting of Genocide
Jace Beleren Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:24 pm by Shane Helms

» Lololol Hiya :D
Jace Beleren Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:59 pm by Shane Helms

» Alexander Kaiser Jäger
Jace Beleren Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:37 pm by Sebastian Raynes

» Genocide The Angel of Death
Jace Beleren Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:59 pm by Lucia Callistan

» Hello people
Jace Beleren Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:29 pm by Genocide

» Suggestions
Jace Beleren Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:01 pm by Lucia Callistan

Jace Beleren

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jace

Jace Beleren Empty
PostSubject: Jace Beleren   Jace Beleren Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:07 pm

Human Character Template

Name: Jace Beleren

Nickname: The strongest mage in the multiversity

Height: 5”6’

Weight: 146lbs

Eye color: blue
----------------------------

Physical Information

Picture: Jace Beleren Jace-Beleren0

Description: Jace is a human with pale flesh and white hair. He looks young when in truth he is about 90 years old thanks to powers over time and space he has reverted his body to a younger more appealing form.

His robes are often more tattered then anything he looks like his robes have been threw hell. Which he has, but that’s another story. Jace often smiles when a situation benefits him. his eyes remain often as ice.

Defining Marks: Jace has sets of tattoos that run throughout his body that aid in the circulation of arcane energies so every time he casts magic of any kind he has a tenancy to light up like a Christmas tree, to those who can see arcane energy. The tattoos are invisible to the regular mortal.

Mental State

Personality: Jace is cold to most people. Often calculating and cunning Jace rarely has his guard down. after 90 years of life he is wise beyond his long years, with many experiences that have put him at ends with many celestial forces. As such he tends to not trust anything that is a direct celestial force.

Earning Jace’s trust is difficult and warrants many days. But if you can earn his trust he will consider you valuable and people that have proved themselves to that extent can expect Jace to come to there aid. However for anything close to a physical relationship it would be incredibly difficult and one would have to prove themselves vary useful before anything could truly develop.

Mentality: Sane

History
Jace's unique gift of telepathy manifested very early in his life, oft times to his parent's immense embarassment. As such, his father sought the assistance of the local mage known as Alhammarret. Alhammarret took Jace from his father, and allowed him to apprentice underneath him, where Jace spent years learning new spells and talents, and most importantly, feeling welcome for the first time in years.
It was not to last though. Jace eventually became strong enough to try his talents against his master, and learned the shocking truth of his own existence. That his spark had ignited over a year ago, dipping him into the blind eternities only for a moment, and Alhammarret had lied to him about what had happened. His teacher told him his illusions had backfired and not to concern himself with it, and secretly told Jace's father about it. It was agreed they would not tell Jace.
Jace seethed over this news for days, holding his temper close to his heart until finally, during one of their practice sessions, Jace snapped. Jace slipped into his mind and unleashed all of his rage and pain at once, completely destroying Alhammarret's mind. Jace left, a wanted individual everywhere within a hundred miles of his hometown. Finally, Jace erased his own memories, so that he would never have to see his teacher's face again and feel the weight of what he had done.

Years later Jace was tracked down by a far more powerful mage by the name of tezzerit though still not welcome within tezzerit’s circle he at least found a job as an assassin for tezzerit. It was during this time that he learned his majority of magic everything from elemental control to his power over the mind of his enemies.

Soon his power was too vast for Tezzerit to still be concerned with him, so he turned against the young apprentice and attempted to kill him. fortunately Jace was able to escape threw the use of planswalking leaving the elemental plane that he was used too and slipping into our world. he was left marked and injured from his journey. Though not the first time he had ever slipped across dimensions. But it left him injured due to the scenario that he had to.

Jace Has spent years collecting his powers and biding his time to the point where not even time its self matters to the mage. And one day when he is well enough he will find tezzerit and end him.
Sample Rp
“Ow” Jace coughed slightly he felt like the air had just been sucked out of his lungs, and then his lungs were set on fire while his body was thrown into a frozen lake. Shifting planes so suddenly had definitely left a stain of blood on the mages clothing… or was that from the tree he hit.

Jace looked around half delirious His shift into this plane was too violent but it was the only way he could make sure he was not followed. Tezzerit and his infinite consortium would peruse but it would take them years to find this plain of exsistance, and when they did he would be ready for them. he would make sure of that much. “But first… food.”
Back to top Go down
Lucia Callistan
Admin
Lucia Callistan

Jace Beleren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Beleren   Jace Beleren Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:11 pm

Jace Beleren LensApproved
Back to top Go down
https://wlits.forumotion.com

Jace Beleren
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What Lies In The Shadows :: Welcome :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: