What Lies In The Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you hear it..? Is it there? I think it's watching... No.. It's hunting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Admins
Top posters
Lucia Callistan
Ecanus Angelis I_vote_lcapEcanus Angelis I_voting_barEcanus Angelis I_vote_rcap 
Sebastian Raynes
Austin Stark
Kara Lee Hemingway
Shane Helms
Genocide
Arik Van Gottschalk
Schatten
Repae R. Mirgeht
Mirinda Chambers
Latest topics
» As student succeeds the master.
Ecanus Angelis Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:57 pm by Austin Stark

» Eternal night in Bangkok
Ecanus Angelis Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:15 pm by Shane Helms

» Mirinda Chambers [done]
Ecanus Angelis Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:30 pm by Sebastian Raynes

» Sane Helms (DONE! :3)
Ecanus Angelis Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:16 pm by Lucia Callistan

» The Sighting of Genocide
Ecanus Angelis Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:24 pm by Shane Helms

» Lololol Hiya :D
Ecanus Angelis Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:59 pm by Shane Helms

» Alexander Kaiser Jäger
Ecanus Angelis Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:37 pm by Sebastian Raynes

» Genocide The Angel of Death
Ecanus Angelis Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:59 pm by Lucia Callistan

» Hello people
Ecanus Angelis Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:29 pm by Genocide

» Suggestions
Ecanus Angelis Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:01 pm by Lucia Callistan

Ecanus Angelis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ecanus Angelis

Ecanus Angelis Empty
PostSubject: Ecanus Angelis   Ecanus Angelis Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:41 am

Monster Character Template

Name: Ecanus Angelis

Nickname: Ecanus

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 170 lbs

Race: Angel

Origin: Athens, Greece

Eye color: Turquoise
----------------------------

Physical Information

Picture:
Spoiler:

Description: With hair an unnatural shade of gray, Ecanus can come off as a bit intimidating as first glance. In fact, everything about him seems a bit overwhelming. His presence never goes unnoticed, because of the garb he wears. Draped around him is a coat the same frightening shade of turquoise as his eyes. He carries a staff every once in a while, and people don't really know why. Only he knows.

His skin is pale and cold to the touch. When you look a him, it's easy to tell he is not a mere mortal, or at least he wasn't at one time.

Defining Marks: He has two scars on his back, where his wings used to be.

Mental State

Personality: He is usually very easy-going, but he generally stays away from people unless he has to be near them. After all, he doesn't want people finding out he is a forsaken angel. That just wouldn't go over well. When he's mad, he often can't control his anger. It takes a large amount of things to make him mad, but when he finally hits the breaking point, he is a force to e reckoned with. When he's happy, on the other hand, there is nothing in the world that can bring him down. He goes through a wide range of human emotions he normally didn't experience in full when he was an angel, s they are usually more over the top when he feels them now.

Mentality: Sane

History

Born in Athens, Greece, Ecanus live a pretty normal life as a human. He was an average child with normal intelligence for every aspect of school, but he excelled in one thing alone: the study of religion. He had been educated in everything from Catholicism, to Satanism. (The latter he found very disagreeable.) The one he spent most of his life being taught to believe though, was Christianity. The idea of one divine being made a lot of sense to him as a child, and so he chose to follow it. He was like any other Christian at first. he went to church, he prayed, he did what anyone would do. He did another thing, though, that most people didn't do.

He talked to God.

Ecanus had always been able to see things others couldn't, but they weren't things like ghosts. For example, if a lady was walking down the street and tripped, he could see that someone has tripped her. Everyone else, including the woman, concluded that she was just clumsy. He didn't know it at the time, but he was seeing the things that make the world what they are today: Demons of misfortune, and Angels of luck.

In his teenage years, Ecanus had been to the most prestigious private school in the country, and passed without trouble. He may have had average intelligence, but he retained every bit of knowledge he was taught. By this time, he had become aware of his abilities, and made sure that no one else knew of them. After all, if he told anyone he could see fate, they would have him committed. He was able to identify what would happen too. On his eighteenth birthday, though, he had his first conversation with God himself. He was outside in his yard, sitting on the porch with his eyes closed, when he felt a breeze. For some reason, the breeze seemed to make out a full sentence to him. He immediately opened his eyes and looked up at the sky. The breeze blew again, and he heard his name in the "sentence." He stood up and picked up a slender stick. It was the kind of stick that makes a "woosh" noise when you swing it. He thought if God was trying to talk through sound and wind, why not do the same?

He whipped the stick around, forming words and best as he thought he could with a lash of the wood. When he had completed his sentence, he waited for his assumptions to be true. As if on cue, the breeze blew, and he heard a response to his previous inquiry. Ecanus smiled.

God was talking to him.

When he had finally grown to have children and a wife, he had still not disclosed the information of his abilities, or what had happened on his eighteenth birthday. He kept it secret for one reason: God had told him when he would be needed in heaven. He didn't say why, and he didn't say how, but Ecanus was living his life to the fullest until that day came. When it finally did, he left the house like he would any other day. On the way to work, he was at red light, when some drunk driver rear ended him, sending him past the red light and into the intersection. He breathed heavily and closed his eyes and horns blared. He waited for the impact.

The next thing he knew, he was before the pearly gates. he was let through and led to the palace of God. Now, as he stood before the almighty lord and was given his wings, he felt truly alive.

All good things, though, do not last forever.

After a long time as an Angel, he had started to get arrogant. He believed he was better than all the other angels, simply because he had received his wings on the first day of arriving in heaven.

God saw this, and realized that this was not becoming of an angel. So, he cast Ecanus down without warning.

He stripped him of his wings, and forced him to live among the living until he learned his lesson.

God could not have picked a worse time...

Sample Rp
"You think you are better than me? Ha! I was given my wings the first day I entered heaven! When were you given yours?" Ecanus prodded. He had been arguing with another angel for some time now. How had it started? Ecanus walked over to him and asked the other angel who he thought was better. Him, or the other angel. Naturally, the angel took how own side, which made Ecanus a bit peeved that he wasn't being recognized as the prodigy angel that he really was.

"You know what, Ecanus? You're getting to be a little too self-absorbed! Sometimes, I wish you hadn't become an angel at all!"

"Well, that's just too bad now isn't it?" With those words, Ecanus felt a sudden movement under his feet. He looked down to see a gaping hole open beneath him. he used his wings to float there, examining what was down in the hole.

Earth.

Ecanus looked at the angel in front of him with narrowed eyes.

"What did you-"

The angel just smirked. "Nothing. Looks like I got my wish!" He waved as Ecanus felt an immense pain in his back. He screamed in protest, but it was no use. His wings were gone, and he was falling.

Falling, falling, and still falling. Falling all the way down to Earth.
Back to top Go down
Lucia Callistan
Admin
Lucia Callistan

Ecanus Angelis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecanus Angelis   Ecanus Angelis Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:49 am

Ecanus Angelis LensApproved
Back to top Go down
https://wlits.forumotion.com

Ecanus Angelis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What Lies In The Shadows :: Welcome :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: