What Lies In The Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you hear it..? Is it there? I think it's watching... No.. It's hunting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Admins
Top posters
Lucia Callistan
Lucia "Ms. Sin" Eros I_vote_lcapLucia "Ms. Sin" Eros I_voting_barLucia "Ms. Sin" Eros I_vote_rcap 
Sebastian Raynes
Lucia "Ms. Sin" Eros I_vote_lcapLucia "Ms. Sin" Eros I_voting_barLucia "Ms. Sin" Eros I_vote_rcap 
Austin Stark
Kara Lee Hemingway
Shane Helms
Genocide
Arik Van Gottschalk
Schatten
Repae R. Mirgeht
Mirinda Chambers
Latest topics
» As student succeeds the master.
Lucia "Ms. Sin" Eros Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:57 pm by Austin Stark

» Eternal night in Bangkok
Lucia "Ms. Sin" Eros Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:15 pm by Shane Helms

» Mirinda Chambers [done]
Lucia "Ms. Sin" Eros Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:30 pm by Sebastian Raynes

» Sane Helms (DONE! :3)
Lucia "Ms. Sin" Eros Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:16 pm by Lucia Callistan

» The Sighting of Genocide
Lucia "Ms. Sin" Eros Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:24 pm by Shane Helms

» Lololol Hiya :D
Lucia "Ms. Sin" Eros Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:59 pm by Shane Helms

» Alexander Kaiser Jäger
Lucia "Ms. Sin" Eros Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:37 pm by Sebastian Raynes

» Genocide The Angel of Death
Lucia "Ms. Sin" Eros Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:59 pm by Lucia Callistan

» Hello people
Lucia "Ms. Sin" Eros Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:29 pm by Genocide

» Suggestions
Lucia "Ms. Sin" Eros Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:01 pm by Lucia Callistan

Lucia "Ms. Sin" Eros

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucia Callistan
Admin
Lucia Callistan

Lucia "Ms. Sin" Eros Empty
PostSubject: Lucia "Ms. Sin" Eros   Lucia "Ms. Sin" Eros Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:03 pm

Lucia Eros

Name Pronounced: Loo-Chi-A E-Ro-S

Nickname: Lucy

Alias: Ms. Sin

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 126 lbs

Race: Succubus and Banshee

Origin: Born in London, England

Eye color: Brown and Crimson mix

----------------------------
Physical Information

Picture:
Spoiler:

Description: Lucia stands at a full 5'6" in height. However, her body is very curvy like that of any succubus. Her clothing style tends to point out her body structure at any and all times which draws attention to her at time but doesn't seem to cause anyone to suspect her of being what she is. Her long brown hair has dark burgundy colored highlights in it that show during night and day. Lucia's eyes seem to turn more red when she is in the dark, taking the attention of any which dare look into them. Every movement of this female tends to be lustful and practically begging for a man to approach her, however this is just because of what she it.

The female looks to be in her early twenties, however she has had the same appearance for almost a hundred years. She does not mind this, however and lets any victim come toward her. The more victims the longer she can last with her youthful appearance. Though it is not only her body which she uses to drag forth the unfortunate souls that come her way. With being part Banshee, Lucia's voice can be that of a soft melody to the ears of any who hear her soft spoken words. Normally this would be men, especially young monks from any of the local temples.

Defining Marks: A tattoo along her back that goes from her left to her right shoulder.

Mental State

Personality: Lucia is the type of woman to not pay others much mind. She has a tendency to go to pubs and bars, sit at the counter and just drink causally while she collects her thoughts. This is a nightly routine for her, only differences are: which bar/pub, who is there and what she wears. There are many sides to Lucia that must be seen to actually have proof of. She can be one of the most caring and loving women to ever see the light of day but can also be the woman to cause the downfall of another.

Mentality: Lucia is normally the calm and quiet woman with all of her sanity completely in tact. However, when in some situations, like during a physical fight where she must kill her opponent, she loses herself into her blade and will not stop until the one to challenge her is dead. Unfortunately, if the fight lasts too long, her opponent won't be the only to die. If anyone comes across her in this state, she will not hesitate to kill them where they stand. The blood-lust will take over her and drive her into a mental state of constant thrill seeking and insanity.

Abilities
Spoiler:

History
Throughout her life, Lucia was always a young maiden of the demonic world. She was known by many for her charms and looks but she never seemed to really look toward anyone to talk to or befriend. As her years went on, she became a bright, entertaining, and slightly wicked child. She learned the rules of the demonic government by age six and was able to recite the laws backwards. Her eyes slowly would change as her years went on and became more of that of lust. The reason for that was at the age of ten her father told her "In order to rule this land... A woman must control the heart of every man. The fastest way to any man is through temptation.. Mind, heart and body."

[Little did she know, he was almost completely correct. Then again, what is to be expected from an Incubus for a father?]

Learning this, she slowly let her body take the form of a young woman with just the right curves. Her eyes were of which seemed to pear right into the heart and soul of a man, learning his deepest desires. She learned how to walk in order to appeal to the men's body, speak to appeal to the mind and act to appeal to the heart. This helped her gain a friend along her side one she was the age of twenty-four. She met a water nymph named Anibella who had been told to be Lucia's care taker.

Lucia befriended the woman with ease and as time commenced, she became Lucia's right hand. She was the woman to do as she said with ease. However, this all came to an end rather quickly. A member from an organization known as "The Order of the Dragon" killed Anibella, leaving Lucia with hatred toward humans and a deep lust for revenge. However she has hidden it throughout her life with ease.

Years went on, turning to decades, Lucia did nothing but sustain herself so that she may live and complete her goal, killing all of those that are from the organization which killed her first and only friend. However, through this, the female had become much more social. This was mainly to draw in her victims, both male and female.

Sample Rp
Lucia's glowing, soft red eyes looked at the man threw her dark colored hair as a playful smirk began to spread upon her lips. Slowly she stood from her seat, walking toward a man who sat not too far from her at the bad. Her hand placed on her hip as she eyed him with lustful eyes. "Wonderful night... Wouldn't you agree..?" She spoke with a light slur to her words to sound drunken to the man. The man only nodded as her looked over her body. While she took her seat she pretended to fall into him, her hand gripping his shirt between her slender fingers. "Oh god.. I'm sorry.." She said as she placed her hand below the man's chin, tilting it to make him look at her.

The man looked up at her as she smiled, slowly removing her hand from his face before moving it back to his chest as she lightly licked his lips. Lucia knew her goal tonight, she had set out the bait. She stood up a bit wobbly as she giggled with a drunkenness to her. The man slowly stood up, her head tilting slightly. "So tell me, handsome... Come here often..?" Her words were like soft purrs, calling the man toward her. "Yeah.. But.. I say you and I should get out of here.. Things would be better if we were alone, ya know?" Were the man's words. Slowly Lucia nodded as she pushed herself into him as he led her out. 'Seems I'll sustain myself tonight.. And be able to keep living...'

Last edited by Lucia Callistan on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:16 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wlits.forumotion.com
Sebastian Raynes

Sebastian Raynes

Lucia "Ms. Sin" Eros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucia "Ms. Sin" Eros   Lucia "Ms. Sin" Eros Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:01 am

Lucia "Ms. Sin" Eros MyApproved
Back to top Go down
http://raizuto.deviantart.com/

Lucia "Ms. Sin" Eros
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What Lies In The Shadows :: Welcome :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: