What Lies In The Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you hear it..? Is it there? I think it's watching... No.. It's hunting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Admins
Top posters
Lucia Callistan
Schatten, the shadow essence I_vote_lcapSchatten, the shadow essence I_voting_barSchatten, the shadow essence I_vote_rcap 
Sebastian Raynes
Schatten, the shadow essence I_vote_lcapSchatten, the shadow essence I_voting_barSchatten, the shadow essence I_vote_rcap 
Austin Stark
Kara Lee Hemingway
Shane Helms
Genocide
Arik Van Gottschalk
Schatten
Repae R. Mirgeht
Mirinda Chambers
Latest topics
» As student succeeds the master.
Schatten, the shadow essence Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:57 pm by Austin Stark

» Eternal night in Bangkok
Schatten, the shadow essence Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:15 pm by Shane Helms

» Mirinda Chambers [done]
Schatten, the shadow essence Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:30 pm by Sebastian Raynes

» Sane Helms (DONE! :3)
Schatten, the shadow essence Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:16 pm by Lucia Callistan

» The Sighting of Genocide
Schatten, the shadow essence Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:24 pm by Shane Helms

» Lololol Hiya :D
Schatten, the shadow essence Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:59 pm by Shane Helms

» Alexander Kaiser Jäger
Schatten, the shadow essence Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:37 pm by Sebastian Raynes

» Genocide The Angel of Death
Schatten, the shadow essence Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:59 pm by Lucia Callistan

» Hello people
Schatten, the shadow essence Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:29 pm by Genocide

» Suggestions
Schatten, the shadow essence Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:01 pm by Lucia Callistan

Schatten, the shadow essence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Schatten

Schatten

Schatten, the shadow essence Empty
PostSubject: Schatten, the shadow essence   Schatten, the shadow essence Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:43 pm

Code:
Monster Character Template

Name: Schatten (Pronounced: Ska-ten

Nickname: Little Shadow

Height: Two feet six inches

Weight: fourty pounds (Thats just because of his clothes, which incude the metal he wears)

Race: Shadow Essence

Origin: German

Eye color: Yellow
----------------------------

Physical Information

Picture:
Schatten, the shadow essence Darkmage

Description: Schatten isn't really much than meets the eye. The shadow essence has no skin, and therefore, if you put your hand on him, he will feel like a heavy fog. even though it has no skin, he can still wear its metal gloves and boots, and also his silk robes. It also can't be hurt by physical objects, meaning arrows, bullets, swords, etc. But it can be hurt by enchanted items and magic.

Schattens clothes are silk and metal, and a little bit of leather. Its metal gloves are smooth and cold, and the ends ae sharp incase if it needs to stab somthing. Its boots are metal on top, but it had leather soles so it doesnt make noise while it travels through the shadows. its metal belt is held on its waist and is held there by a padlock. Its robes and hat are a very smooth silk, which is soft to the fingers, even though it has had these clothings for a few centries.

Mental State

Personality: Schatten is a bit of a know it all, and a bit of an stubborn shadow. It doesn't really like to be talked back to, and will try to hurt you if you do try to correct or smart mouth it back.

Mentality: Schatten is a bit crazy. It puts experimentation with his dark magics on animals and sometimes humans, sence that human wouldnt see the light of day again, it just experimented with them until they died.

History Schatten was not born, but created. The shadow essence was created by a group of witches, warlocks, and other dark magical beings. After the shadow essence was born, being that of a shadow, it tried to be mysterious and dark, and amazingly succeeded. It killed it's own creators by using their own magics against them, basically using them as its own guinae pigs. As soon as its test subjects died, he went off to train more of it's magics. It took all of it's creators books, staves, and relics and hid them in the shadows in its own domain, knowing that some of the spells will be forgotten, but not caring at all.

As the years went by, Schatten started to slack off, realizing that it can't be seen by humans, it started to scare them, making them supersticious about ghosts, which was very fun for it, as it enjoyed scaring his victims. As Schatten looked back through the books, it realized, that he can travel through the shadows at an amazing speed. It started to scare certain people across the country of Germany.

Soon, the American country was born, and it spread the terror with the country, always returning to Germany for its rests and meditation for the magic arts of magic. It enjoyed his work, but it wasn't really work, it was horse play and taking a chance of the whole supernatural races being revealed. Soon it stopped doing that and just watched the humans wage their wars and carnage throughout the globe. When not scaring humans, which he had a lot of free time, it studied the new magics that it had to catch up with, but still not caught up to todays magic.

Sample Rp
Schatten roamed around the Earth, looking for more victims of his experimenting and local joking. He moved through the shadows, in a few moments, reaching its destination. It finally reached France around the eiffle tower. It went up to the top of the tower, looking out towads Paris, looking for it's next victim, with it's yellow eyes imitating those that look like lights. It seen what it was looking for and zoomed across the shadows, heading towards a lonely car on a cliff.

Schatten reached the car and took a look in it while still in the shadows. What it was was one thing it didn't like. A pair of lovers, making out. It made a small, grunt of disgust. It then appeared on their dashboard and looked at both of them, Schatten tapped it's foot on the dashboard, waiting for them to realize them. Soon they did, and Schatten smiled with his yellow, glowing mouth. Schatten said with its small, squeeky evil voice, "My name is Schatten, and thank you for voluntering to be my test subjects." It raised It's hands and shadow blades appeared hovering above them. It pointed at the boy and it zoomed past ad it stabbed straight through the boys chest through its heart. The boy screamed in pain and the girl screamed in horror. Blood gashed out of the boys chest, and Schatten looked dismayed. "It wasn't supposed to draw blood... it was supposed to rip him to shreads internally.." It then turned towards the girl and said, "don't worry dear. You won't be to far behind him..." It raised its hand and a small dark blade appeared in it's hands again and it stabbed the girl in the head, again making a bloody mess. Schatten cursed in dismay. "I will have to practice those spells before I come back into the human domain..." It said as it went back into the shadows, destroying the locks on the car and heading back to germany.

Schatten returned to his shadowy domain in Germany. It looked through his large piles of books and sat down. Schatten gave out a small sigh and shook its head. "I will get those spells right even if it takes me an eternity, after all, I do have that long." Schatten said as it chuckled a bit. "There are a lot of humans and spells. I'm pretty sure I will master the dark magic before my time." Then its glowing smile turned into a twisted, happy smile.
Back to top Go down
Lucia Callistan
Admin
Lucia Callistan

Schatten, the shadow essence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schatten, the shadow essence   Schatten, the shadow essence Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:19 pm

Schatten, the shadow essence LensApproved
Back to top Go down
https://wlits.forumotion.com

Schatten, the shadow essence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What Lies In The Shadows :: Welcome :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: